BEST SUMMER EVER

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

CIEE is a wonderful program that works hard to make sure every participant feels satisfied with their experience and become true global navigators. The staff members were as eager and excited as the students and CIEE did a really good job of matching students with their home families. I personally fell in love with my home stay family and I plan to visit frequently in the future. In addition, I made amazing friends that live throughout the United States and we are in contact till this day. CIEE not only makes sure that it's participants feel safe and comfortable throughout their trip, but they also make sure participants experience a diverse set of activities, all which help them understand the culture of Chile. My experience was amazing and I felt like I was part of a new family.

I think one improvement could be perhaps working on bettering the communication between CIEE and participants before the trip. CIEE assigns online assignments to all participants prior to the trip to make sure everyone feels comfortable transitioning, however I think CIEE should offer a section on what to bring to Chile and how to prepare for the activities.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2017
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Hi Giselle, thank you for your review. We’re so glad you enjoyed your summer program with us! Your feedback is very important and helps us improve our students’ experiences abroad. Typically, CIEE provides a site-specific packing list and a schedule of available activities for every program prior to departure. We will assess any updates to make sure the material we provide is crystal clear!