Highly Recommend!

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Overall, this trip was amazing! I didn’t expect to love Nepal as much as I did, it was absolutely beautiful, Chitwan and Pokhara were my favorite because it was more tranquil than Kathmandu. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to do the Mount Everest Base Camp Trek as I sprained my ankle a few days before in Pokhara (watch out for the potholes!) but the support I got from my leaders was amazing, Colin came with me to the hospital and was very comforting and helpful when trying to sort out what I was going to do. I met back up with everyone for the India portion of the trip which is so different to Nepal. I enjoyed the second half of India more because we went to calmer places (Dharamsala, Udaipur, Jaisalmer and Goa were my favorites). At first, it’s overwhelming with the list of all the places to go in India, but every place is worth going to because there is something to see and do in each place. Overall, Gapforce is a great program and they always seem to find (most of the time) really cool hostels and restaurants that I would never think of going to! I’ve learnt so much on this trip about different cultures, dealing with difficult situations, being around a large group of people all the time and also about myself. Would highly recommend!

1. The amount of money given for each meal shouldn’t be the same for every place we go to as Mumbai (for an example) was more expensive so harder to keep in budget. And it’s also not realistic to have only Indian food for every meal (Delhi belly)
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would