A Must Do

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

The University of Sydney is a gorgeous campus, the city of Sydney is a even more stunning, and the country of Australia as a whole will leave you breathless. I would recommend this experience to anyone who is even considering Australia. I made lifelong friends, engaged in cultural practices, and even learned to surf ( like a tourist). For me, it was the perfect choice because I wanted a place that was new from home, but also similar. It opened my eyes to the world and has led me to pursue a career in international relations. After taking a course called International Business Strategy and having the opportunity to asses the inner workings of an Australian based company, I realized that the only thing more rewarding than studying abroad would be working abroad. Please, if you have the chance, pursue this opportunity .

In all honesty, there isn't much to be improved at all. The staff was incredible, the programing left nothing to be desired, and the students were some of the best people I ever met!
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2017
Media
Photos
This was the view of the opera house from our hostel the first week which was right next to the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Such an incredible location.
We took a day trip to the Worimi Sand Dunes. This is one of my Australian Friends and I.
My friend and I went scuba diving in the great barrier reef and saw all kinds of life.
Height