Great summer in Cusco

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I had an awesome time studying in Cusco for 5 weeks. I received all the support which I needed. I especially appreciated the easy and free access to medical services, although I was blessed to not have to use them.
I want students to know that staying with a host family is totally the way to go, unless partying all night is your thing. My classmates who stayed in the hotel did not have the same kind of immersive experience as I did, and I dont think they felt as welcome in Cusco. They also ended up spending A LOT more money on food. Staying with a host family is awesome because you get to talk to them every day, have them there to support you, and you get to try all the different kinds of food that they make.

Some of the online info was incorrect. The online listing said that lunches were not included, but my host family graciously fed me lunch every day. This is very important in Cusco because lunch is really dinner, and dinner is a small meal more like a night time snack.
Also, stating what medical services are covered by the insurance in a simple manner would attract more people to the program.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would