Are you ready for a summer like no other in the Andes? On our Summer in Peru program, you’ll live and study in Qos’o, the Quechua name for Cusco. This World Heritage city is known as the hub of modern indigenous culture in Peru. The city was recently designated the historical capital of the country for its glorious past as the center of Incan civilization. Its colonial architecture and history-filled streets are yours to explore, as are the nearby sights of the incredibly beautiful Sacred Valley of Peru. On our Summer in Peru program, you’ll take innovative classes at the fantastic Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola, all while improving your Spanish and widening your horizons.
- Mix of ancient Andean culture with modern conveniences
- Easy access to the beautiful Sacred Valley with ruins, market towns, hiking trails, and more
- Choice between a homestay or dorm-style apartments
- Inexpensive Andean delicacies, including local specialty cuy (guinea pig!)
- Colorful indigenous and religious festivals
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.