University of Brighton

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I had an incredible time living and studying in Brighton. The Famler campus (where I lived) was small, quiet, and surrounded by beautiful parks. The campus cafe has lots of yummy food and coffee. My course instructors were all kind and supportive. Mary and Becca (the study abroad administrators) were extremely welcoming and helpful with everyone’s needs during our exchange- they made living in Brighton feel like home. The organized trips we went on as an abroad group were absolutely amazing and was a highlight for me during my experience. Due to Brighton’s close proximity to the LGW airport traveling the rest of Europe was extremely easy and affordable! Brighton is a lovely seaside town that has amazing pubs, gardens, food, shopping, people, and energy. For future students wanting to study abroad I would highly recommend coming to Brighton. I definitely will be back in Brighton soon.

The only thing I would change is that the cost of the bus pass should be told to the students before coming to Brighton or should be part of the tuition.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Thank you for your comments, you sound like you had a very positive time in Brighton, and we're really glad to hear that.
It would be difficult for us to buy individual bus passes for all the students, however we will make sure that all students are aware prior to arrival that this is a cost they will incur.
We look forward to seeing you back in Brighton soon.