CEA Antibes Spring 2018

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

This was one of the most growing, most exiting, and by far one of the best four months of my life. CEA made all the pre-abroad paperwork easy to understand, they handled the logistics of lodging and schooling, welcomed us at the airport when we arrived, and the onsite specialist, Kristin, continued supporting us through the entire semester. CEA organized multiple different weekend excursions that allowed us to travel and experience cultures without the headache of planning. We also had the flexibility of adjusting our school schedules. For me, that meant I got every Friday off to spend exploring Antibes and other cities with new friends. Studying in the French Riviera is such a treat because the town of Antibes is a paradise in itself. My apartment was a five minute walk from the Mediterranean beaches and there were plenty of little nooks to sit and enjoy nature. There is a little Italian Gelato shop right by the beach where my friends and I would alway go to get the best gelato in town and say "ciao" to the owner. I would highly recommend this slow-paced, quaint environment to spend your four months abroad.

The program itself is wonderful. The school associated with it is a bit difficult to work with. I would recommend the site specialists possibly doing interviews with students to hear their thoughts on each class. This would give a better idea of how the school could be improved or how to better prepare CEA students for the culture at SKEMA.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Katelyn, we are thrilled that your time studying abroad with us was the best four months of your life. Thank you for sharing your experience and for the candid feedback on how we can improve. We would like to speak with you further to find out how we can do better in the future. Please contact us at [email protected]