View Other Details
With its 300+ sunny days a year, world-class museums, galleries, and sandy beaches, the Côte d’Azur (literally “azure coast”) or “French Riviera,” as English speakers refer to it, affords 71 miles of Mediterranean coastline along the southeast corner of France. The region’s sub-tropical climate has drawn many famous visitors and expats, including Ernest Hemingway, Coco Chanel, and Pablo Picasso.
There, you can immerse yourself in French language and culture at our partner university, the Centre International d'Antibes, or take science, engineering, or business courses in English at the Bachelors Program at SKEMA Business School. As it is home to the Cannes Film Festival, the French Riviera is a great location to engage in a hands-on internship during this world-famous event. Excursions to cities like Provence and Grasse will round out your experience abroad.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.