Extremely fulfilling AND fun.

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

My internship in Dublin, Ireland with the Intern Group was truly incredible. I was paired with a job that gave me an immense amount of useful and helpful experience for my future career-path, and even though it's over, I'm still in touch with my co-workers and boss who are helping me to get jobs over here in the States, and have even discussed coming back over there to continue working for them abroad. As for the program itself, it was extremely well organized, and the three on-site program coordinators were some of the coolest people I've ever met. We loved spending time with them! I lived in a house with people who would come and go every few weeks, but they were also some of the most interesting people I've ever met. It was quite an experience, living and working abroad with students of about the same age doing the same thing. But I think it wouldn't have been as great an experience if it wasn't for the great effort of the Intern Group staff. I definitely recommend participating in an internship with the Intern Group if you want a quality experience working abroad. Who knows where it will lead!

The ONLY thing that I think could have been improved was the housing. Personally, I had a great housing experience (great location, housemates, etc.) but I know many people on the program felt they were too far from their jobs/their friends or that their house wasn't as clean as they'd like it. But when you did bring these issues up to the Intern Group staff, they always did everything in their power to fix the problem.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would