International Internships in Dublin with The Intern Group

Coined “the Silicon Valley of Europe”, Dublin is the proud home of the European headquarters of many global technology giants such as Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook and eBay, to name a few. We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable professional experience in one of the world's most dynamic cities.

Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our Dublin program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Your program includes accommodation, professional development tools and workshop, a one on one career coaching session, airport pick up, regular social and cultural events, 24/7 emergency assistance and many other great benefits. Apply now to our award-winning program featured in CNN, TIME and Forbes.

Realize your potential with an internship in Dublin.

Enroll with confidence

Learn more about our Lifetime Credit policy if your plans need to change.

Hi Rachel, great question! Due to the competitive nature of finding an internship placement abroad in your field and due to some visa restrictions, we can't guarantee that the internships will be paid. This is mainly decided upon by the host organization and the local laws. However, gaining experience abroad in your field will really set you apart in the job pool when applying for roles later. 88%...

Emma

Thank you to my past self for making the decision to intern with TIG

Before I decided to intern in Ireland, I was unsure of my next move in life: I felt slightly stuck and stagnant. So when I stumbled upon the opportunity to intern with the Intern Group, I jumped at the chance. It is a decision I will be thanking myself for for many years to come. I was able to apply myself in a new direction and experience new and exciting things with an amazing group of people. After I had been accepted into the program, I prepared myself to be a solo tourist; however, as soon as I stepped off of the plane I was supported by the Dublin team and immediately welcomed into the group that was already there. The team cultivated a sense of unparalleled community that maintained as a constant through all of the trips and outings along the way. I made so many connections on top of the cultural and professional experiences (those too surpassing the expectations I had in place before leaving home).

As an organization, the Intern Group is a professional and reliable system that can advance you to new and exciting places. As a group of people, the Intern Group cannot get much better; it would be a worthy challenge to try to find a team more enthusiastic about helping you to find the opportunities, people, and places that you would not be able to find in most other settings.

Edward

Amazing experience

I did my internship in Dublin and I am grateful I was able to take part in the Intern Group program. Every aspect of the program was professional, valuable and worth my time. Not only was my internship one that will help me in my future career, the community and social events were also better than I could have ever hoped for. The whole process of applying, getting accepted, getting my placement, pre arrival communications, orientation, the actual internship and exit interview were all executed professionally and added value to me.

celia

Amazing experience

It was a very good experience for me, the staff of the Intern Group is amazing, they take care of us and I never felt alone.
I even had some health issues and they were very nice to me and helpful.
I traveled a lot, I even lived in Argentina but Dublin was my best experience. I think it's because I met a lot of new friends, I traveled a lot, I walked in the nature and else. It's so interesting to meet people that you would never know in other case, because they are really different than you are
I recommend it 100% !

TALK !
Don't be shy, if you feel a bit alone or if you are stressed, just talk to the team, they are so nice
Jeni

Best Decision I’ve Ever Made!

This program was worth every cent. My 6 weeks in Dublin was perfect in every way! The Intern Group coordinators Paul, Caragh, and Isis made sure everything ran smoothly. It was so nice having a built in group of friends with the other interns and to have activities planned every week. I was really happy with my placement at a solicitors office! It was right on the Liffey and next to the Four Courts! I couldn’t believe the opportunities I got from this experience! I was able to go to court and participate. I was also tasked with writing some portions of legal documents for the solicitors I interned for. It was such a good learning experience and I was able to establish great connections with my coworkers. This internship has only made me want to move to Ireland after graduation! It was that good of an experience!

What was your funniest moment?
I had so many funny moments! I remember laughing most every night with the other interns. We were always getting into funny situations!
Allison

Changed my outlook

I had the best time with my internship abroad in Dublin. I originally had planned on going elsewhere, with Dublin as my “back-up.” Everything happens for a reason, and I am so happy I ended up in Dublin. I met the most amazing people, made friends with people I never thought I would have, and had the work experience of a lifetime.
I have never lived away from home or traveled by myself, and I was so welcomed when I went to Ireland. There were people like me from all over the world coming to have the same experience as myself. There is something so magical in that! The community created and nurtured by The Intern Group was so safe and comforting.
My internship was nothing short of amazing. I learned so much about an industry I was interested in but didn’t know much about. I felt like everyone involved was really caring about how I did, what I was learning, and where I would take this opportunity beyond Dublin.

What was your funniest moment?
On one of our outings, we were meant to go to the cliffs of moher. We’d all woken up very early to make the bus. We go on, all fell asleep, and woke a few hours later to an Irishman singing tunes and talking about the blarney castle and the tour we were going on! We were all so confused but ended up having such “craic” on the impromptu trip to the blarney castle.
Emmy

The Importance of Networking

The Intern Group gave me the opportunity to work with a publishing house that got my foot in the door for the career path I want; but it also introduced me to people in my program across the world. I now have connections in Germany, America, Canada, New Zealand, and, of course, Ireland where I interned. I can utilize those connections for professional and travel purposes whether I'm trying to scope out a job in their area or crash on a couch because we're good friends. Getting the experience of working in a different country will give you the extra leg on the competition for a job because it shows your flexibility, courage, and, most of all, your ability to network. I'm so thankful that I got to work with The Intern Group and Columba Books.

Plan your weekends. You can sleep when you're home
Michael

Dublin Summer Internship, Michael Neeson

The internship was just what I needed, exactly when I needed it.
-Meaningful experience in the field I wanted
-A way to explore a city and country in more detail
-Networking through TIG
-Making great friends from all over the world

It has been a highlight of my year, and invaluable to me personally. The staff at TIG Dublin bring so much fun, personality and experience to the group. All the little things, like the detail of planning for the day trips, to keeping up with everyone day to day. They make an effort to get to know you, and share themselves in return.

The accomodation was excellent, and being in close proximity witg the other who are interning across the city make it easy to make connections.

I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Do as much as possible during your free time, with the interns you meet.
Evening trips out to a beach, day trips out to the mountains, weekend trips to the opposite coast or overseas. These are the memories you treasure most.
Dave

Dave Pouncey

The intern group is a wonderful company that I would recommend to anyone who is looking to complete an internship abroad. I did my internship in Dublin, Ireland and it was the experience of a lifetime. From the moment I got to Dublin I felt welcomed by The Intern Group. I worked at a very interesting company that taught me a lot about the industry I wanted to work in. The Intern Group also did a very good job of setting up trips and fun experiences around Dublin and Ireland. The cliffs of moher were one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced in my entire life, and visit the Guinness Storehouse was also one of the coolest things I’ve done. Overall I would rate this program and my experience in Dublin as am A+ and the reason for that is because of The Intern Group and the team they have in Dublin.

I would recommend that you go in with an open mind and willingness to try new things