International Internships in Dublin with The Intern Group

Final Places Available for Spring Internships

There are only a couple of places remaining for The Intern Group's Spring internship programs. Apply now to secure a space!

Coined “the Silicon Valley of Europe”, Dublin is the proud home of the European headquarters of many global technology giants such as Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook and eBay, to name a few. We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable professional experience in one of the world's most dynamic cities.

Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our Dublin program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Your program includes accommodation, airport pick up and drop off, regular social and cultural events, professional development tools and workshop, 24/7 emergency assistance, a one on one career coaching session for alumni and many other great benefits. Apply now to our award-winning program featured in CNN, TIME and Forbes.

Hi Rachel, great question! Due to the competitive nature of finding an internship placement abroad in your field and due to some visa restrictions, we can't guarantee that the internships will be paid. This is mainly decided upon by the host organization and the local laws. However, gaining experience abroad in your field will really set you apart in the job pool when applying for roles later. 88%...

Lauren

Interning in Dublin

I was extremely lucky to complete an internship in Dublin this year.
I met so many amazing people and had the best support from The Intern Group! I loved the combination of social events with the other interns and the internship itself.
I quickly found myself feeling at home in Dublin and made friends for life!
It allowed me to grow as a person and develop my professional experience. I was also applying for jobs at the time and I was successful in gaining a position the day after returning home!
I have no regrets and wish I could do it all over again!
I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to travel and gain professional experience at the same time!
This experience has made me realise anything is possible and to make the most of any opportunity that comes your way.

Iain

Great Gap Year Choice

I stumbled upon the Internship Group after extensively searching the internet for a suitable international internship. I couldn’t be happier with my choice. The program directors in Dublin make your stay very comfortable and your transition to living here very smooth. I have met people that I will be in contact with for the rest of my life - something that you cannot put a price on. At the same time, I gained great experience from my actual job and got along with my colleagues tremendously even though every one of them was at least 10 years older than me.. The group takes various trips around Ireland. Such as the Guinness Storehouse and the Cliffs Of Moher which are a great bonding session and another good way to make friends. I would recommend to anyone who may be taking a gap year or are beyond college years.

Reena

The best experience

The Intern Group provided a fantastic experience where I really broadened my horizons. I met the most amazing people and made the best memories. I was matched with an internship in my interest area and gain not only new knowledge but strong connections for my future.

The Intern Group also makes sure to set up one or two events a week for interns to come to and get to know each other so no one ever feels left out or disconnected. The support team from the Intern Group is amazing and are really supportive. You can talk to them about anything and they help you learn more about the local culture.

Your internship includes a trip to the Cliffs of Moher and the Guinness Storehouse. Therefore there’s a lot of value in the cost of the internship as it includes housing as well. Housing can be difficult to find so a lot of that stress is alleviated.

Gabby

Life Changing

Hello, My name is Gabriell Roldos I have recently returned from my 3 month program in Dublin. It was the most amazing experience I could have asked for. No matter what issues occurred or arised the issue was addressed and resolved in an instant. They couldn’t have made the very daunting challenge of moving overseas any easier. They also ensure you experience every part of the culture. I was able to make life long friends and experience interning in my field while also finding a second home in Dublin. This program also brought to light the beauty in traveling. No matter where I was in Europe I knew I could always call anyone from Intern Group and they’d assist the best the can. Working in country was also seamless for me. A big concern of mine was transportation and they made It very easy to understand and allowed us to situate ourselves with a walking tour the second day we were there. I would recommend to anyone and everyone

Alexa

Opportunity of a lifetime

I am so glad i came across the InternGroups page! After being accepted into my internship, a great team helped me get comfortable in my new living space for the 6 weeks that were to come. After getting settles into my new home, I got to meet the interns that id be traveling and hanging out with. I am so proud to call these people my new friends and family. I have met some incredible people and the staff and program managers were so helpful and heartwarming. I was so sad to say goodbye ( I even cried). I cant wait to hold these memories for a lifetime. On my free time I got to travel to different countries in Europe for very cheap and made some incredible memories. I am so happy I didnt pick any other internship, because this is one for the books. I couldnt have asked for a better team. 12/10 would recommend ;). #TeamDublin

Incorporate some more outings (Belfast trip maybe) that can really get the team memebers and interns involved, that are included in the price.
Tahlia

Interning in Dublin

Moving to a complete new city to start an internship can be pretty daunting. Having the Intern Group do the hard-work of finding the Internship and convienent accomodation; made the whole process much less stressful and a lot more enjoyable.
It was a great way of meeting other interns, as the Intern Group organised fun social events, where you got to know the group in a relaxed environment and experience some of the best cultural highlights too.
Whether it was a night doing a literary pub crawl, or daytripping to Galway, or learning traditional Irish dancing with the group it was a great way of experiencing Irish culture with a fun group.
Our mentor was super friendly, he would regularly check in or message us to make sure we were feeling happy, comfortable and enjoying our time over here. He would organise two events each week to catch up with our fellow interns and would show us some cool eating or drinking places in Dublin.
The company I was matched with allowed me to get experience writing product reviews and advertorials. It gave me a deeper understanding of the business demands required of a magazine company and how to write thoughtfully but structure it in a way to meet these demands.
I left feeling more confident of where I wanted to end up and what was required of me to get there. I was pleased to find out that I really enjoyed working in this environment and felt more motivated to go out in the direction of this.

Ana

Thanks The Intern Group - Dublin Program

I had the most amazing experience ever! I´ve worked for 2 companies at the same time and I´ve learned a lot but even better than that was all the connections I´ve done, friends, all the places I´ve seen and the dreams that I´ve found again. I feel that without the support that The Intern Group provide the entire time, wouldn´t be impossible to concentrate on my work and travel experiences. I stood in an amazing house, I lived with people from all around the world and made friends for life. I was also able to live the Irish culture and I fell in love with Dublin. In total, I visit 6 countries, more than 20 cities and I´ve found out that I´m a global citizen and I´m ready to live whatever experience I´ll have to face. I can only thank everyone envolved in my growing process. I´m now facing the most challenging thing: comming back home and trying to live differently.

Holly

Life-Changer!

This was honestly the best decision I made. To have an internship in my favourite place in the world was amazing enough, but you do not expect it to get better by meeting life-long friends, exploring, filling your days up with cultural activities and in my experience, actually being able to figure your life out and what you want to do with your future.

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience, when I needed support it was provided to me right away. Those who work at TIG (shoutout to Katie and Paul, the best supervisors and friends), always make sure that you are up for a good time and get you involved. There were events on every week; my personal favourite was going to Token, which is a place filled with old arcade games with diner style food and amazing cocktails, and then our trip to the Cliffs of Moher which was so much fun and allowed everyone to get out of Dublin and see more of Ireland.

Overall, this is a programme that is unique as it not only allows you to gain experience, but it gives you so much more. A highly recommended programme that boosts your CV, gets you experience like no other and lets you have the most fun you've ever had all in one!

I would say the only issue would be housing. It is understandably difficult when dealing with external companies and landlords, but student housing is and can be a big issue, therefore it can just be improve and an area that should have more time invested to it.
Bianca

Opportunity of a life time!

I graduated from Uni in May and wanted to travel, but also build my resume. I found The Intern Group and it turned out to be the best thing I could have done for myself.
My internship was amazing, they gave me real work, assignments and projects. My coworkers were friendly and welcoming- on my first day they decorated my desk and on my computer screen there was a meme that said “you’re on of us meow!”. It was the best office expirence I could have asked for.
Paul, the program coordinator was the best. He would organize weekly meet ups and weekend activities. He really provided a true Irish expirence!
In short, I loved my time in Ireland, I met some of the coolest people in my life all while being abroad and building my professional resume. If I could have improved anything, it would have been extending my time!

Rach

The best 8 weeks of my life!

Doing an 8 week internship in Dublin was the best decision I’ve ever made - it helped me grow as a person, and provided invaluable experience in my field of study (Computer Science). The events organised by the Intern Group were always incredibly enjoyable and worth every cent that I payed for this opportunity. I’ve made lifelong friends with people from all over the world, as well as important industry connections including mentors who have passed on valuable information on to me.
For anyone thinking of applying for this internship experience, I cannot recommend it highly enough. Being given the chance to live and work halfway around the world, and being completely independent but still supported by your fellow interns and the staff at the Intern Group - it’s a once in a lifetime experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Timothy

Dublin Internship

This program was great to build experience in the career you wish to pursue. It helped me gain experience in the law industry and was very well organized by the Intern group! I was able to work at a law firm and learn more about the daily practice in being a lawyer. This experience has further interested me in continuing a career path in this field. I am now in law school with an intention to become a lawyer after a fulfilling experience in Dublin. The Intern Group also assisted us in every way possible to ensure we were settled in well in the city and that we experienced the tourist aspects of Dublin as well. The events organized ensured that we were well connected with other interns and that we had activites to do outside of our 9-5 work commitments.

Paul

The Dublin Experience

The time I spent in Dublin blew my expectations out of the water in every aspect. My internship itself gave me great hands experience and helped me learn a lot in my field. I did the didgital marketing for a The Church bar, restaraunt, nightclub and tourist attraction. They took me on a corporate event and because it was a tourist spot as well as bar and restaurant, I had plenty of perks when it came to food and bringing groups of people there for a night out.

The instructors were amazing, they were all very lively and outgoing and did an excellent job making everyone feel comfortable upon their arrival and the duration of your trip. They set up a variety of events and trips that I advise everyone to take advantage of. It’s a great opportunity to go out with the other interns and get to know them as well as taking part in something fun. There’s events that range from something as simple as a literary bar crawl to something as adventurous as a day trip to Cliffs of Moher and Galway.

Because I did the Summer program, My accommodation was located in UCD (University College Dublin). Where I shared an apartment with 3 other people. From my personal experience, the summer program offers a better living accomodation then the middle of the year. The group size of interns that come in the summer are drastically larger as well and everyone in the summer program are all placed together at UCD. Where in traditional housing you are placed in a house that is in supposed to be a convienient location from your Internship, however, your housemates are typically not from the Interngroup. I guess that can give it a real authentic experience. It would just depend on your personal preference at the end of the day.
-However, if you’re not a fan of the rain and cold weather, I would definitely advise going in the Summer.

The people you find throughout Ireland, particularly In Dublin, are very diverse and welcoming, of course with an exception of the occasion drunk. You’ll find that there’s actually a large amount of people that aren’t even from Ireland but are living, working or traveling there as well.

J.w.

Intern group review

This is the most exciting opportunity I have ever been given and I enjoyed it tremendously. Prepare to have a professional experience you will never forget while making memories that will last you a lifetime. The interngroup in Dublin is top notch, and I was blessed to have worked with their team. The friends I have made, both local and and fellow interns, have had a great influence on my life, and I can’t wait to come back one day. The professionalism I gained in my workplace has already began helping me reach my individual goals in the field of psychology. The cultural events I was exposed to created an interest in within me for the Irish culture that is hard to put into words. Overall, it is one of my greatest decisions to date and I’m truly blessed to have had this experience with the Interngroup in Dublin. It was amazing!

Kaitlyn

InternGroup Dublin Review

Where I'm from, internships are everything and it's near impossible getting a job in your degree field without one. Even ones that require 0-1 years of experience can be difficult to get as they'll go with people who have that 1 year. This was a great way for me to spread my wings and return to a city I love! I had been in Dublin before and had been itching to go back so this provided a great opportunity for me! The internship I was a part of was amazing. It let me get a real feel for what a job in my career field would be like and I got to see my projects applied and displayed for everyone to see, which was incredible! The outings and the people were probably my favorite. The group provided so many different things to do nearly every week which really helped me make the most of my trip, and if there wasn't an outing, being able to take a day trip by taking the DART or bus with others really made it worthwhile. The only downside (slightly) was the housing. I had a few issues with a few small things, but they were really nothing I couldn't handle and deal with for the time I was there. In this day and age, it's all about connections and experiences, and this group provided just that in a fun and safe environment I will always be grateful for.

Munirah Sulaiman
Munirah

Internship experience

I went on this journey with a goal and that is to get more comfortable with European culture in general. But not only did i achieve that goal, Dublin is a beautiful city on its own. The Irish are great folks and the streets are really clean and flowers growing on the side of the road. The Intern Group is a grand company since they really care for us. They’ll ensure that we’re always enjoying our internship and we can speak to them if we’re having a hard time adjusing (for those not used to being away from home). They have booked a few attractions for us too just so we can enjoy Ireland more. I would strongly recommend The Intern Group to anyone who is planning to do overseas internship.

About The Intern Group

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel...