Everything I Dreamed of and MORE

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

You always dream of the perfect study abroad experience, but much to my surprise, my time at IES Abroad Granada exceeded my expectations! I hadn't been planning to study abroad with this program, or in this city, but I am SO thankful I did! Granada is the ideal city in Spain to immerse yourself in the traditional Spanish culture, and the IES program there is run in an incredible manner. The staff at IES cares about you having an immersive, self-reflective, amazing journey, and they help you along the way. I stayed with an amazing host family and got to know other Spanish students through orientation leaders and friends I made through out the program. I am so grateful that the program created such a safe and inviting atmosphere to share with others all of the challenges and awesome things you experience while live abroad for a semester. I would highly HIGHLY recommend IES Abroad to anyone who would listen! You're going to experience an authentic Spanish city, see amazing historical landmarks, and practice your Spanish everyday! You'll be talking about your semester in Granada for years to come!

Ideally I would like more classes to be offered at the IES center. It is a limited selection, but I still was able to find classes that covered credits at my home university!
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would