IES Abroad Granada - Study in Granada

Our curriculum takes full advantage of Andalusia and all southern Spain has to offer. The program offers two unique program options that are designed to improve your Spanish proficiency: the Intermediate Spanish Program and Advanced Spanish Program.

Students placed in the Intermediate Program take IES Abroad courses in both English and Spanish. The Advanced Program courses are conducted entirely in Spanish, including study at the Universidad de Granada. Both options introduce you to Spain’s Moorish heritage and Jewish past, and its continuing links to North Africa through Islamic and Contemporary North African Studies. Advanced students can also experience Arabic language courses of all levels, at the Universidad de Granada.

Most people walk to the IES Center from their homestays, and most people's commutes were under 30 minutes. Only a few more around 40 minutes, and a lucky few were less than 10 minutes away. As far as public transit, Granada only has a bus system, and while it can be helpful (especially for getting to the larger bus station or the University of Granada, if you decide to take a class there), a lot...
There are many ways that you can meet Spanish people without taking classes at the University. IES sets each student up with an "intercambio", a Spanish student that also wants American friends. You can get in touch with each other and hang out as much as you want. You will also meet many Spanish people when you go out to tapas, bars, salsa clubs, etc... I would definitely recommend living with a...

Lindsey

Granada stole mi corazón!

Studying abroad through IES Abroad Granada was the best decision I could've made. From the amazing program staff, to my beloved host mom, and the city Granada itself, I felt supported, challenged, and excited on a daily basis. I had the opportunity to take fun and engaging classes- a Spanish class, flamenco dancing, a literature course, a feminist film course, and a class on Islamic architecture (you get to have class in the Alhambra!!). The program offers support in helping students engage in the community. Through IES, I was able to take an extracurricular painting class at a local community art center. Every week, an email of all the amazing events and activities going on goes out- language meet ups, cool tapas bars to check out, museum exhibits... anything under the sun! IES takes students on incredible excursions- one of my favorites was our trip to Morocco, where we had the opportunity to stay in homestay families in Rabat and explore a bunch of different cities. I cannot say enough good things about the staff- Javier is absolutely the best person on the planet for this job, and I loved getting to know the folks at IES Granada. They strike an excellent balance of making students feel comfortable and supported while giving students independence and opportunity to shape their own experiences.

Granada itself is truly a magical city, with beautiful mountains, tons of nooks and crannies to explore, an abundance of tapas, and wonderful people. I loved sitting in a plaza with a café con leche after class, soaking up the Spanish sun and reading a book or talking with a friend. It's very walkable, very beautiful, and the ideal size for studying abroad- big enough where I felt like I had plenty to explore, but small enough to get to know well. There is also access to nature right outside of the city. I would hike often in the nearby rolling hills, or take a short bus ride to the beautiful Alpujarra, where you can explore the Sierra Nevada and take a breather from the city.

One of the biggest highlights for me was my host mom- she was undoubtedly my best friend while I was abroad, and I learned so much from living with her. She made me feel like family right off the bat, and hanging out with her skyrocketed my Spanish speaking abilities. We went shopping together, went for churros and chocolate, and spent many hours having long chats about life! Living with her was so special, and an experience I will hold in my heart forever.

I also had a really special experience with my intercambio, a local student from the University of Granada. She became one of my close friends, and we would meet for coffee or tapas every couple of weeks. I loved hanging out with the orientadores, local students who lead fun excursions for IES students and also help with orientation at the beginning of the semester. I did a bunch of cool activities with them- went to art exhibits, to cafés, on a hike in a nearby town. I established a strong relationship with one of them, and was invited to her house for lunch at the end of the semester! (a big deal in Spanish culture!)

IES Abroad Granda is an amazing program! I truly loved it and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an immersive experience full of challenge, fun, and adventure!

Jessie

How to fall for a city in 4 short months

Granada has my heart! From the constant life on the street to sunsets from the top of old fortress walls and hills covered in olive trees and murals, playing pick up soccer before watching Granada FC home games with the extended homestay family or stumbling upon festivals and music on my walk home, I absolutely loved my time abroad with IES. A week without tapas or shwarma seemed unfathomable, a day without watching motos weave around on the street just silly. Granada is a beautiful blend of a city with architecture from many different times, religions and styles and a huge student population that keeps it young. It's walkable but not too small, a true city city but not without great hikes and the Sierra Nevada mountains close enough to touch. I'm so grateful for my warm and wonderfully wacky homestay parents and the Spanish pace of life and sense of time. IES program staff, professors, and orientadores are very supportive and provide unique immersive opportunities and excursions. Trips around Andalusia and Morocco helped us understand and explore social and political contexts. Classes were diverse and helped improve my Spanish (the accent and slang in southern Spain is notorious) while allowing for time to get to know and be a part of the city. I had the chance to take a course at the University of Granada through which I made my best Spanish and international friends, people who I will cherish forever. Every day in Granada can be, and was, its own little adventure.

Kristen

The Perfect City to Study Abroad

Granada is truly a beautiful and unique city with a wonderful overall atmosphere. One of the first aspects of the city that I loved upon arrival was the ability to walk to almost any area of the city that I wanted to explore. Granada is truly the perfect size for studying abroad as it is not too big that it would cause one to feel lost; however, it is also not too small in that you will always be able to find and discover something new. One aspect of this program that I truly love is the cultural enrichment it provides. The courses that one is able to take directly correlate with the history and culture of the city. Therefore, one is able to learn and discuss their daily experiences and observations within the classroom. The ability to participate in an internship is another aspect of the IES Abroad Program that I loved! I had the opportunity to teach English at a local school during my time abroad and made amazing relationships with the children there! Furthermore, my Spanish and awareness of cultural differences was heightened through my working with these students and choosing to live with a family through a homestay. There was never a dull moment that I experienced while in Spain. Whether I was going on a field trip to explore a city within the Andalusia region, embarking on an excursion recommended by our orientation leaders, or finding a new cafe or tapas bar with some wonderful people who I know I will remain friends with throughout my lifetime, Granada gave me the chance to breathe, reflect, and most importantly listen and learn.

Maddy

No place like Granada

I wouldn't trade my study abroad experience for the world. Granada is so special and I’ve never been anywhere like it. IES made my experience so special with amazing resources and opportunities to fill my time with meaningful things. My classes were fulfilling and really interesting and encouraged me to learn in a style that I was unfamiliar with. Walking down Granada’s magical streets kept me amazed and always made me smile.
The homestays made my program really unique and made me feel more culturally connected as well as the other opportunities IES provides for cultural immersion. One of these opportunities was traveling to an unforgettable trip to Morocco filled activities I wouldn't be able to experience alone. I miss watching the sunsets with Alhambra as the background and walking through vividly colored streets. I have so much appreciation for IES for all that they did for me during my time in Granada. Granada is a part of me now and I can’t wait to go back and visit in the future.

Start earlier for fall programs.
Casey

I Went Overseas and I Wish I Never Came Back

Where to even begin? My semester abroad in Granada, Spain with IES was by far one of the best experiences of my life! Not only was Granada the perfect city to study abroad in, but IES helped make it feel like home. My host family was phenomenal; they were warm, funny, energetic, generous, and welcomed me into their home with open arms. The classes were interesting, and while not the most academically rigorous, they allowed me to both vastly improve my Spanish skills and have the free time to explore the city and travel. Speaking of travel, the IES led trips were some of the best I took all semester. The five days in Morocco were not only incredibly fun, but insightfully organized and educational. The other day and weekend trips throughout Spain were also great, as they brought me to beautiful Spanish cities I otherwise wouldn’t have explored. But the most incredible part of the travel was how happy I was to come home to Granada every time. Granada is beautiful, the people are friendly, it’s exciting but never feels overly touristy, and most importantly to me, it was small enough (but not too small) that I really felt like I got to know it by the end of my time there. Studying abroad in Granada was the best decision I ever made, and while it definitely had its difficulties (as all adventures do) I still wake up every morning wishing I was in Spain again.

Hayley

Fall in Granada, Spain

Studying abroad with IES in Granada was one of the absolute best experiences I've ever had. Granada is a beautiful, extremely walkable city with countless things to do and sites to see. IES does an amazing job of helping its students find opportunities to integrate themselves into the culture and everyday life of the city. Classes within the program are challenging and diverse in their subjects. I found that my Spanish improved significantly while abroad through the daily Spanish class, the other classes I took in Spanish, speaking with my host mom, and through daily life in the city. IES also has many amazing field trips around southern Spain as well as an incredible five day trip to Morocco. I made some of my best friends abroad and would not change the experience for anything in the world.

Quinn

The Best Semester

I cannot think of a better place to study abroad than Granada. It is a beautiful, safe, eccentric city and you get to live right in the center of everything!

I have done two study abroad programs and IES definitely sticks out in my mind for their thoroughness, fun experiences in Granada and various other cities, attentiveness to students, and the way that they foster great relationships among the students throughout the whole semester. From the beginning of the semester, they set up great activities and excursions to meet friends early on. They really gave us the chance to ease into living in Spain. I liked the small to medium size of the program and that I knew a lot of people in my program by name.

A favorite memory of mine was the trip to Morocco. It was a true bonding experience as we spent the few days with the same small group of students and this was most of our first time experiencing a culture so different from that of the United States. IES planned everything so we just got to have fun and did not have to worry about a thing!

Another couple of highlights from my semester abroad were my homestay and the faculty at the center. My host mom was so loving and I loved having the chance to be more immersed in the language. Overall, the professors at the center were great as well. While the classes themselves were not always super interesting, most of the professors were really committed to getting to know the students as individuals. The course load was manageable, obviously the work picked up around midterms and finals but in general I had plenty of time to enjoy my abroad experience.

I cannot recommend studying in Granada through IES Abroad enough, when I look back, I know those months spent in Spain will be regarded as some of the best in my life.

Marissa

Granada la Fantástica

My experience in Granada was everything that I could've hoped it would be. I chose the city for its culture and history, having recently written a research paper on the influences of Arabic on Spain and the Spanish language. In Granada, it was so cool to see these influences play out in real life; the mix of culture that is unique to southern Spain stood out and created a study abroad experience like no other. More than that, though, I enjoyed Granada for the variety of academics courses offered, the program trips they planned for us, the city's culture of siesta and tapas, the Spaniards' love for soccer, and the political science class I got to take at the local university. I took classes on Spanish literature, the local art and architecture of the region, and the history of Andalusia (Southern Spain and North Africa). Although I am fairly competent in speaking Spanish, the required language class that we had to take was extremely helpful in teaching us about Spain and Granada-specific culture, slang, social tendencies, and differing grammar and vocabulary. I could not choose a favorite memory, but if anything, I will always treasure the nights my newfound friends and I went out for dinner, participating in the culture of tapas. Tapas meant that if you bought a drink, then you could choose from a range of appetizers to accompany it for free. So instead of eating large meals for dinner, the lunch meal would be the main course for the day and then we would go out for drinks and appetizers at night. I would say that my favorite memories came from those nights, when we forced ourselves to practice Spanish with one another and to try new foods and new restaurants. The friends I made, both American and Spanish, will stick with me for a long time, and the memories of a fantastic study abroad experience will last forever.

By encouraging more students to study there! The program itself needs no improvement.
Liza

The best place for a student

Granada is the ideal city for anyone looking for a study abroad experience in which they can immerse themselves as much as possible in Spanish culture. Granada is known to be one of the safest cities in Spain and even Europe, and I definitely felt even safer there than I do in many cities in the U.S.
I chose the host family option for housing, and was placed with a single 64 year-old woman who was so loving and welcoming to me. I had a roommate but we each had our own room. My host mom was an amazing chef (some of the best food I had in Granada was made by her!), very clean, and extremely caring. I had bronchitis during the semester, and she insisted on coming to the doctors and pharmacy with me, and took special care of me while I was healing.
The program staff struck the perfect balance of helping us when we needed and providing activities and trips, while also letting us be independent and make our experiences our own.

I personally felt that there might have been too much homework, but it also depended on the classes you chose. At the same time, the work was manageable.
Kati

Best Semester Yet!

IES Granada was a phenomenal experience. The city of Granada is so culturally diverse and has such a rich history that I was never bored and happened on a new experience almost every single day. I enjoyed immersing myself in the culture through a homestay, and eating out with friends in the evenings. The IES program provided a wealth of opportunities for travel and learning, which I was happy to take advantage of! I recommend this program to anyone looking to study in an incredible city with amazing people.

Honestly I did not find any flaws with this program. My homestay was great and I enjoyed the classes. Love it!
Savannah

Granada: full of beautiful sunshine

It doesn’t take a long time to realize that time slows down when entering Granada, Spain. Everything is adjusted from the constant rush in the US to a nice, mellow pace in Granada. The natives are all about chatting and relaxing, literally meals can last for hours. Food to-go or food “para llevar” is a new idea there and it’s relatively rare to find. So, I hope you make friends or else it’s bocadillas for dinner.
Overall, I had a great time in Granada. The food was delicious and cheap. It was by far the cheapest place I have ever lived. I could get a quality meal with a drink for four euros. Can’t beat that anywhere. My classes at IES were relatively easy, not because there weren’t assignments, but because the grading seemed to be laxer than at my University. I also did a few extracurricular activities that really made my experience. I volunteered at a primary school, sang in a choir and took fitness classes at a gym. From these experiences, my Spanish greatly improved.
I was a little disappointed with my homestay because I had a roommate (not a housemate). I also requested to live with children and I ended up living with an older lady. I think my Spanish would have improved more if I had more people to talk with in Spanish.

Eli

Friends, Family, Fun

The IES abroad study in Granada program was amazing! I ended the semester with incredibly advanced Spanish speaking skills. The courses offered are fun and immersive. The program sponsored organized travel excursions, and local activities almost every weekend. Open mic nights, soccer games, and hikes in the mountains are just a few examples of the many activities offered to the students over the course of the semester. The students and staff really became like a big family. I wish the semester went by more slowly! I recommend this program to everyone!

Lina

Granada will steal a place in your heart

It's hard to convey just how amazing a place Granada is, and just how supportive the IES program is as well. But for the sake of future students, I'll try to share the best parts and the things you should be aware of.

What I wish I had known about Granada before leaving: That Granada has so many different wonderful neighborhoods to explore, and plazas and surprises to discover around every bend. Also, that there is an extensive network of trails behind the Alhambra, so nature is never that far away.

Academics: The workload is significantly lighter. As an English major, instead of reading the usual novels, for class we only read poems and short plays. The amount of homework in general is very, very manageable. But in Spain you will find you spend a lot more time “living” – walking from place to place, eating long lunches at home, taking siesta, and going out for hours for tapas. You have to be strategic about using the in-between times to get your homework out of the way. But many of my classes were built around class excursions and trips, and this was incredible. You get to know about the city around you in ways you never could by yourself, and to understand more about Spanish people and modern culture. Of course, not all my classes were as intellectually challenging as my home college, nor were all my professors the best or most memorable I’ve had. Sometimes the work assigned feels more like busy work. I had one class that certainly was amazing, with a professor I won’t soon forget. But overall I feel like I got what I was looking for academically in my time abroad: less work, but classes that were different, some outside my comfort zone, and that opened my eyes to new things.

Social Interaction: It’s in no way difficult to adjust to the Spanish lifestyle, but making Spanish friends is definitely harder. The most interaction I definitely had was with my host mother, Juana. I was able to learn a lot about Spanish culture, sayings, etc. from her, and I really enjoyed spending time with her during lunch, or watching a television series with her. I also enjoyed meeting with my intercambio (language buddy) arranged by the program. We would speak in both Spanish and English, and I was able to learn a lot more about youth culture that way (he was a university student). We usually met in cafes. I'm so grateful that IES arranged intercambios for us -- it was a really special experience. The program also had local university student "orient adores," who would hang out around the IES center and lead day-trips and outings around the city. Go on the trips led by the orientadores! I regret not going on more. Also, I know students who joined outside activities, like pick-up soccer, were able to meet a lot more local students. Spend time with your host family, and make a concerted effort to join them in the activities they enjoy. Also, don’t hesitate to meet the intercambios of your friends in the program!

Life in Spain: Nothing can beat the Spanish way of life. It feels so healthy – all the walking, the long, extended lunches when no one is expected to work and everything shuts down for a few hours. The siestas are a great time to relax, catch up on things, and nap if you need it (the days are long). In the evenings, everyone goes out to meet with friends and grab a drink and tapas. The drinking culture for the most part is healthy as well – people don’t drink to get drunk, which was a perspective-altering change for me coming from campus culture. I always felt so connected to my friends when out for tapas – you get to explore new places together, while having such great conversation. We would hardly check our phones for hours – there was no place we’d rather be, and no one we’d rather be with. Visiting the clubs on the occasional weekend was a new experience for me, but wasn’t intimidating like I thought it would be. Going all out and having fun like the Spaniards do was a blast, and nothing is better to dance to than Latin music. Lazy Sundays are also nice, too – all the stores, except for restaurants, close, and families stroll the city together.

Language Immersion: All my classes were in Spanish, and I always spoke with my host mom in Spanish. I usually spoke with my roommate and fellow American students in English, though. With my intercambio, I spoke both. You will stand out as an American, of course. People in stores or restaurants might speak to you in English, even if you talk to them in Spanish (not all them time, of course). Be stubborn and keep on with your Spanish! I was essentially fluent before I arrived, but my time abroad helped me gain so much more confidence in my abilities, and improved my vocabulary as well! Simply put, speaking Spanish with others is much, much easier in a Spanish-speaking country. You will learn a lot from your host family as well – make the effort to have conversations with them outside of just meal times. And truly take advantage of having intercambios to speak with as well! Again, don’t hesitate to meet the intercambios of your program friends, as well. We were not instructed in the vosotros form, though, so brush up on that before you arrive.

Living Arrangements: I stayed with a host family in the city. Like many students, I had just a host mom (Juana). I also had a roommate, which was also normal for the program. However, my roommate and I shared a room, while most others had separate rooms. The space was large and adequate, though. Juana provided us with breakfast (fruit, coffee/tea, pastries, toast), and a large and delicious lunch each day. Dinner was on our own, though my home college provided a meal allowance for this. Tapas are easy to find and very affordable. (Because they're free... with a drink!) I very much enjoyed spending time with my host mom, Juana. She was very talkative, and I learned a lot from her. I also got a few colds over the semester, and she was very helpful – went to the clinic for the first time with me, and gave me tea and advice. As with most Spanish mothers, she refuses to let you help with the chores. She tidied our rooms, and also did our laundry each week, which I was always very grateful for. The only drawback I guess was having to share a room, though there was an extra office space we could use for phone calls and homework. I found that living in a homestay was the best of both worlds – I got learn from and interact with a local, had some meals and services provided, and since I had only a host mom, I never felt like I had to modify my behavior at home in respect for an entire family. There were few rules, and no real curfew, though Juana did prefer to know if we were planning on staying out late a certain evening. The walk to campus from our apartment was probably about 20-25 minutes one-way. I didn’t chose to use the city buses to get to campus, though a few students who lived farther out did (round trip, maybe 3 euro?). I know many other students lived closer and had a shorter walk, though. If there was a minor emergency, a taxi would probably only cost 4 to 6 euro. I very much enjoyed my walks to campus though – walking is a big part of life in Spain, and there is so much to see. I got really fit over the course of the semester!

Finances: Granada is the cheapest city in Spain! This felt like a continual gift the whole time I was there. Grabbing tapas or popping into a cafe is particularly cheap (maybe 2-5 euro), so it's easy to go out with friends and not have to worry about spending too much money. I and almost everyone I know simply withdrew euros from the ATM. As always, it’s recommended to withdraw large amounts at once so that the small ATM fee doesn’t end up accumulating with too many withdrawals. I had a debit card while abroad, and I don’t think I was always charged for a withdrawal fee. Though you can usually find a way to pay with debit/credit card at restaurants and larger shops abroad, Spain is extremely cash heavy, and people rarely use their cards. I recommend to always have a lot of cash on you, and to have something that can function as a coin purse as well, as you will accumulate lots of euro coins. It’s certainly an adjustment, but I now miss paying mostly in cash and coins! It’s also a lot easier to keep track of what you’re spending (if you really need to) when you’re using cash. I spent a lot less on supplies than I normally would in a semester. As far as program expenses go, all IES-led trips are included in the price of the program, except for a 4 day trip to Morocco for about $400. I went, and I can safely say that it was a priceless experience!

Safety: In general, Granada is an exceedingly safe place. The streets feel safe at night, though do your best to walk with friends and stick to main streets where people are still out. This is something I really miss about Granada -- there's nowhere where I've ever felt safer while out at night. As for crime, there was just the one student I knew who had her phone stolen by a pickpocket in one of the most touristy place in Granada, the Mirador de San Nicolas. In general I wouldn’t say that pickpockets are a big worry, but if you are in an extremely crowded and touristy area of the city (like the Alhambra), keep your belongings close to you. The people of Granada exercise their right to protest/demonstrate on a regular basis, and sometimes streets will be blocked for pedestrian traffic only. They are never unruly or violent, however. Most demonstrations are smaller. IES has an online location tracker for you to fill out with details whenever you travel outside of Granada -- in case anything were to happen, they want to know where you are and if you are safe. There is also a text alert and phone call system in place.

Impact on my life post-program: My goals when going abroad were to really improve my Spanish fluency and confidence. This is something I definitely accomplished, even if I wasn’t speaking Spanish with my program friends. I also wanted to learn more about the Spanish people and culture. There’s no doubt that I was able to learn a lot, but what I didn’t anticipate was the way it would profoundly affect me. I was just learning about the culture, I was living it; I wasn’t simply learning about the Spanish people, I was talking with them and becoming friends with them. Though I wasn’t always surrounded by just Spaniards, the extent to which I felt that I was settled and that I had adapted to the Spanish way of life took me completely by surprise. Before leaving, I had yearned for something different that the never-ending amounts of school work that didn’t make me feel satisfied with my life. Abroad, I found a way of life that to me seemed to focus so much more on just “living”: on living the good life, and truly having the time to connect with those most dear to you. Besides that, I soon came to find the challenges of living and traveling abroad, of having new experiences, of meeting new people, and of speaking a foreign language to be truly satisfying for me. In these ways, I came back with so much more than I set out to accomplish. Cheesy as it sounds, the new perspectives and insights I’ve gained are incredibly precious to me, and I strive to draw on them going forward. My experience abroad deeply and personally affected me, and going forward I strive to continue to shape my life with what I have gained from my experience.

My favorite memory: Probably no one favorite exists! But there were certainly special moments, like watching sunrise over the Alhambra, or viewing it by night by the light of the moon and to the tune of Spanish guitars. Most of my favorite memories are probably while going out with friends for tapas, eating great food, drinking tinto de verano or sangria, and just generally talking and laughing with friends without too much of a care about time or homework.

Program Summary: I'd say the strengths in the program are: Improvement in Spanish level, staff support, resources, program trips and activities, GRANADA, creative classes with many class excursions, the amazing friends you’ll make. The IES staff members are easy to talk with, and easy to get in contact with as well -- I was able to text with the program director even over Spring Break! Javier, the director, is such an amazing person: enthusiastic, well-educated, and a people person. He's spent a lot of time in the U.S. as well, so he really understands student perspectives and problems. I’d say the only downside to this location is that Granada does not have a major airport, and you’ll often have to take a bus to Malaga for international travel. A student who would thrive on this program is likely curious to explore, enthusiastic about speaking Spanish, prefers smaller cities, and is looking to really get to know the host city intimately. Those looking to make many friends, to spend lots of time out and about with them. A student who loves to go out will also enjoy the club scene, though it is by no means something necessary to enjoy the semester. If international travel is the main objective of your study abroad experience, you might find that it will be easier to do from a larger host city/a capital city.

Eve

Granada my new second home

Looking back as I sit in my spanish seminar class there at Whitman College, I am constantly reminded of the incredible semester I just had. IES abroad Granada was an incredible experience that I will cherish forever. I had an unforgettable 4 months, met fascinating people from Spain and on my program, really enhanced my spanish through my homestay family, orientadores on the program and taking classes in only spanish. The IES Granada program was very organized, with incredible teachers, student leaders and director. I was able to explore Europe on the weekends if I wanted to, but I loved staying in Granada and exploring what the city has to offer. The program offered trips (Sevilla, Córdoba, Rhonda, even Morocco). I was so fortunate to go on all of the program trips, and will remember them always. I still have flashbacks to specific moments I had abroad, and am already to go back to my beautiful new second home.

Nick

IES Abroad Granada

I had a fantastic time during my study abroad trip to Granada with IES Abroad. I am very happy with my overall experience and there is not much that I would change about it. My Spanish wildly improved after living there for an entire semester and I made great friends who I was heartbroken to leave. I had many great experiences both traveling around Spain and in Granada, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. My classes were interesting and informative and I was able to greatly refine the focus of my major during my time studying there. I would definitely recommend IES Abroad, with its great teachers and directors, to anyone looking to have a great experience abroad.

I don't have much to improve. It was a great experience.

About IES Abroad

IES Abroad offers 140 programs worldwide for college students. We are a highly charged force of study abroad enthusiasts. Every day we have the privilege of witnessing how study abroad changes our students’ lives. We also believe that every student...