Study Abroad in Prague!

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Studying abroad in Prague was the best decision I have ever made! Originally, I wanted to study abroad in Paris because I am a French major, but changed my mind last minute because I wanted to go somewhere more unique. The culture in Prague is so different, it is hard for me to articulate even now. CET pushed me to do things I never would have on my own. For example, traveling for ten days on the traveling seminar with a large group of people who I had only recently met was one of the most fun and memorable things I have ever done, even though it sounded intimidating at first. I made friends with people I never would have had I gone through a bigger study abroad program, and am still in touch with them now. The love and support I felt from the staff and teachers was also a huge bonus, and not something that students who went elsewhere experienced. CET Prague was the best semester of my life!

The housing situation could be improved. While I loved my location and my roommate, the kitchen was too small to be usable, so I had to spend a lot of money on eating out. Other than that, CET Prague is amazing!
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would