Best location in Europe!

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

My experience in Prague was incredible! Not only did everyone who visited me tell me that it was easily one of their favorite cities in Europe, Prague's central location made it easy and cheap to travel to and experience almost anywhere in Europe. A specific benefit of the CET program was that our required traveling seminars gave us the perfect opportunity to explore places in Central and Eastern Europe that I probably would have never thought to travel to. The biggest challenges I faced while living in Prague were the linguistic and cultural barriers. Things we take for granted everyday such as shopping for groceries or asking for directions became a much more complex ordeal. The CET buddies that we lived with became fantastic resources for tackling these challenges. Besides traveling, Prague was great because it was one of the few cities in Europe to not be leveled during WWII. This means that almost all of the cities rich cultural, historical, and artistic treasures have been preserved.

The only thing I can think of for an improvement is not so much of a way the program can be improved, as something to keep in mind if you decide to study in Prague: the living situation. While the apartments are not the most up to date places in the city, the location that I lived in could not have been better. I was located right on the edge of Prague 1, which provided me with easy access to all of the cities attractions, as well as a short walk to class.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would