My life time experience with ORA

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

My experience with ORA was a unique experience that I am blessed to share today. I am from Guatemala and this was my first time traveling alone. I was assigned to stay at Lady Margaret Hall. At first I was scared but the staff from ORA was very kind and they welcomed me and made me feel more comfortable. With the experience of ORA I not only learned from our morning classes but I also learned outside of class. It was amazing to be able to meet people from all over the world! It was awesome to observe and learn other cultures and how we all have something in common which is humanity. Even tho we were all so different we all had something alike. The afternoon activities were very interesting because not only did I interact with my classmates and friends but I also learned some of British culture. One of my favorite experiences were punting and also being able to participate and win the LMH talent show. Also the parties where awesome because I was able to meet people from another campus as well. Overall it was a privilege to representy country and I feel so blessed to being able to have this opportunity.
Thank you.

This program could be improved by maybe having more free time and more freedom to leave the campus.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would