View Other Details
- 13 nights' accommodation in a college of the University of Oxford
- Teaching and study materials
- 40+ hours of contact time per two-week session
- Meals on site (breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 13-15s; breakfast and dinner for 16-18s)
- Graduation ceremony and party at the end of each session
- Personalised reports and graduation certificate upon leaving
Our Oxford Summer School is our longest running and most popular study option, with programs guaranteed to pique the interest of any student aged 8-25. From Engineering to Law, and Medicine to Creative Writing, our two-week courses are ideal for students seeking to hone existing academic skills or to discover something new.
For the duration of their stay in Oxford, students are resident in either a constituent college of the University of Oxford or Yarnton Manor, our very own Jacobean manor house a few minutes’ drive from the city centre. Both offer unparalleled facilities and a quintessentially English environment in which to live and work.
At ORA we pride ourselves on our vibrant international mix, bringing intellectually curious individuals from all over the world together as a fun, friendly community. Last summer we welcomed students from over 100 different nationalities, and we look forward to repeating this achievement in 2021!
- Unparalleled Academically Prestigious Venues
- Live in a college of the University of Oxford
- Join students from all over the world
- An exciting cultural and recreational program to complement your studies
- A recipient of the highest accolade for British businesses