Our Oxford Summer School is our longest running and most popular study option, with programs guaranteed to pique the interest of any student aged 8-25. From Engineering to Law, and Medicine to Creative Writing, our two-week courses are ideal for students seeking to hone existing academic skills or to discover something new.
For the duration of their stay in Oxford, students are resident in either a constituent college of the University of Oxford or Yarnton Manor, our very own Jacobean manor house a few minutes’ drive from the city centre. Both offer unparalleled facilities and a quintessentially English environment in which to live and work.
At ORA we pride ourselves on our vibrant international mix, bringing intellectually curious individuals from all over the world together as a fun, friendly community. Last summer we welcomed students from over 100 different nationalities, and we look forward to repeating this achievement in 2018!
- Unparalleled Academically Prestigious Venues
- Live in a 17th-century manor house or a top UK boarding school
- Join students from all over the world
- An exciting cultural and recreational program to complement your studies
- A recipient of the highest accolade for British businesses