Brussels: Food Outreach

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

The Food Outreach program I participated in was absolutely amazing! I fell in love with Brussels the first day I was there. There is so much to do and see, and the people are so incredibly friendly! The Serve the City team was so supportive throughout the entirety of my trip, and were extremely realistic of expectations. They flourish based on the idea of “empathy and enjoyment.” They want you to be able to serve the city with empathy, and enjoy yourself while doing it! Not only was Serve the City amazing, but the rest of the IVHQ team that I volunteered with. Although we were very different in many ways, we were also very like-minded. We connected very early on, and spent our free time together exploring the city of Brussels. I would recommend this project over and over again!!

The hostel is not the greatest in terms of cleanliness and quality.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Hi Kiersten! Thanks so much for your review. It's awesome to hear you had an amazing time in Brussels and felt well supported during your stay. We hope to have you back on another IVHQ program soon! Jamie - IVHQ Program Manager.