Once in a lifetime opportunity!

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Forum-Nexus provided me with the perfect opportunity to study abroad while also gaining experience within an internship. I gained knowledge within the marketing industry in and outside of class. If you are looking to grow within an internship or if you are even looking to take classes abroad Forum-Nexus is the ideal program. With so many classes to choose from every student can find at least one that will benefit their studies. I also got to travel Europe with my best friend while we were focusing on completely different studies. It was so amazing and we had so much fun traveling together. We made new friends, experienced new places, and ate new foods. Not many college students get to explore all these cities in Europe in just one short month. I can honestly say I would choose Forum-Nexus and all the experiences I got all over again.

There is not much that I can say Forum-Nexus needs to improve on. If I had to choose something I would say that they should help students out more with how they are spending their money. Just maybe talking to them a bit more about managing their finances while traveling.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would