Ultimate Summer in Europe: 10 Cities in 5 Weeks with Forum-Nexus

Me, Liz, and Hailey
Me, Liz, and Hailey
Cinque Terre
Cinque Terre
Our weekend trip to Berlin, the number one city in Europe (according to my Dad)!

Spend a summer in Europe while earning credits toward your degree! Visit 10+ cities in 8 European countries, all in 5 weeks. Get hands-on experience traveling, networking, and learning alongside students from around the world – this is Forum-Nexus!

The cities in our 2020 itinerary include: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island). Take weekend trips and excursions to visit even more cities/countries!

Ultimate Summer in Europe takes place from June 29 - August 1, 2020. Shorter, intensive sessions are also available.

Our program is open to all majors, and both undergraduate and graduate level students. With Forum-Nexus, you can take classes taught by a team of experienced professors and complete an internship or pursue an independent study to earn up to 9 credits transferable to your school.

It’s free and easy to apply online. Submit an application today to kick-start your summer adventure in Europe!

• Explore the culture, language, food, and traditions in 8 European countries
  • Become friends with students from around the world
  • Earn up to 9 academic credits transferable to your college or university
  • Attend professional visits at leading international organizations
  • Increase your International IQ!

Now Enrolling: Ultimate Summer in Europe 2020

Experience the best of Europe alongside other students from around the world. Travel to 10+ cities in 8 countries, all in 5 weeks while earning credits towards your degree. This is Forum-Nexus!!

It's free and easy to apply online. Programs are open to students of all majors.

Program fees range depending on the program session and number of credits selected. We also offer discounted program fees for students who apply early on. Please visit our website for the most up-to-date info.

ZEINA

WHY haven't you applied yet? DO IT..NOW!!!

This trip is definitely one time life experience. It was perfect in every possible way! The staff is so professional in their work, organized, helpful, and fun! You get the chance to travel to 12 different cities, each better than the other. I loved the experience, I got to make friends whom I still talk to and hang out with. Truly, from the bottom of my heart, YOU HAVE TO GO! You won't regret it a tiny bit. Be ready to experience the best trip of your life. Be open to learning about new traditions. Be ready to meet different people. Be ready to tell your family and friends about it!!! I would suggest bringing a friend with you so that you have a greta company that you both will remember the rest of your life, but at the same time, branching out and meeting new people is definitely a plus.

NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I feel like the only thing, maybe, is plan ahead of a time for free time. Make sure you visit every place you once wished to go to.
Catherine

I love Forum Nexus!!

Forum-Nexus was everything I could have asked for in a study abroad program and more. Not only did we have to opportunity to visit so many beautiful cities in different countries around Europe but they did a fantastic job making sure we really experienced the culture of each city. We were lucky enough to attend professional visits to huge international companies and were encouraged to visit as many museums and cultural sites as possible. The people I met during the Forum-Nexus program were what really made this experience so special. I entered the program without knowing a single person and left with a huge family. I had no idea it was possible to meet and make best friends in 4 weeks. All of the professors and directors are so helpful and encouraging and put me at ease before and during the trip. This program was the most amazing experience of my life and I cannot recommend it enough to anyone interested.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
The most nerve-racking moment was the first day of the program. Walking into orientation I was terrified that I wouldn't make any friends or that people wouldn't like me. By the end of the first day, I had made friends. We were all on the same page - we all came in the first day alone as strangers and left as best friends.
Trevor

Best Summer

Forum-Nexus allowed me to explore some of the best parts of the planet! I learned so much and gained great memories!! The month seems to fly by because all the days are packed with fun and educational events. Although it may seem impossible to afford or imagine yourself going alone to unknown countries, it is totally worth it and feasible. I never thought I would be able to travel growing up but this program made it effortless. It allowed me to learn so much and meet great people. The staff is extremely helpful and understanding. The landmarks I saw were amazing and way better than pictures of them. Immersing in the culture of each country is an amazing perspective to experience and helps with understanding that not everyone is the same as.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Before arrival anticipation. Once you land and meet everyone the nerves are gone.
Marwa

Best summer of my life!

Joining the Forum Nexus summer program in Europe was definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made. I earned university credits by taking interesting courses with the most amazing professors, and got to travel around Europe with a wonderful group of people who I have shared the best memories with. On top of that, I got the chance to network with professionals in various fields and see how they run their businesses. All the hotels that we stayed at were perfect, transportation was well-organized and comfortable, and the classes were all super engaging and interesting. I can't even begin to explain how much this experience has added to my life, and I'm so glad that I went for it because there couldn't have been a better way to spend the summer. Forum Nexus, I love you!!!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The Mer de Glace in Chamonix was so surreal, as was the Aguille du Midi cable car. Honestly, Chamonix in general felt like a dream!
Alexandra

Great summer program!

This is a great program to meet new people, learn a lot, and tour a lot of cities in a short amount of time. There is the perfect mix of structure and freedom with the classes in the morning and the afternoons and weekends to explore the cities. I met so many awesome people from around the world, and the professors were great! It was so fun to be able to tour around Europe with other kids my age, while also learning a lot in the classes and in our explorations! Another great thing about this program are the professional visits! They took us to meet with businesses and organizations such as the UN which was so cool to learn about how government organizations are run, and for the businesses, it was cool to see how they were the same/different from home.

Rachel

Best Summer Of My Life

Before I finally chose to go abroad with Forum Nexus, I was searching for an abroad program that was best suited for me. I could not find a good match till I heard about Forum Nexus. This program stood out to me because it was a program that was not affiliated with my school and had a smaller group of people that I would be traveling with. Once I got off the plane in Amsterdam I was freaking out and worried I would make no friends, but right when I got to the area where Forum Nexus was standing they welcomed me with open arms. I already felt at home. As the trip went on I started to get to know everyone better and it felt like we had all known each other our whole lives. This program brought me some of my best friends that I will keep in touch with for the rest of my life. I shared unforgettable memories with them that I won't be able to share with my friends back home. I was able to travel and explore different countries and cuisine, shop, go to museums, and relax while taking classes that taught me about the places I was in. We got to stay in nice hotels and explore/learn about many different companies. This program is a one of a kind and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an amazing study abroad program.

Jacob

Best Study Abroad Program Ever.

This program is awesome. I was able to travel to five countries (Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece) (this changes based on the year) in just five weeks and it was the best experience. Not only that, but I can genuinely say that I have kept in touch with several people from the program 2 years later. The staff is great and they accommodated our every need. There was also a medical team present as well, so even if something did go wrong (this almost never happened) they had certified professionals to help us out, including a United States registered nurse.

In addition to the great staff, the housing was also superb. We stayed in amazing hotels, which was included in the tuition and they also came with free breakfast. After breakfast, we took our 2-3 classes, and then pretty much the rest of the day was filled with activities. If there was a planned activity that day, such as a professional visit (by the way, we visited awesome places, such as CERN, which was a dream come true) they had everything in check. Staff kept track of us at all times and everything was supervised, but not to the point where it wasn't enjoyable, which was awesome. If there wasn't a planned event, you had the freedom to pretty much do whatever you want, including even visiting other places! For example, when we were in Rhodes, Greece, there was a large planned excursion by the students to go to Santorini. Other places people went to while on the trip were Germany or London when we were in adjacent countries.

Overall, the trip was awesome. In my opinion, it had just the right amount of close supervision and freedom, which is difficult to manage. For example, when we were traveling between countries, they had to be strict because it was part of the tuition. When we had to take a subway in Paris to get to our classroom at the local university, they kept track of us and made sure no one was lost. But when we planned for a separate excursion, they were more than happy to give us the freedom to do so, and yet they still checked up on us. It was a well-planned and great trip that was so great, I plan on doing it again in the future.

Everything was great, no complaints at all. My only hope is that they keep the program relatively the same throughout the years.
Abigail

Beat month of my life!

Forum Nexus is by far the best program to go abroad with! The staff are excellent sources for learning and friendship. I went into this program having not met any of the people in and and I left having made lifelong friendships. This program allows you to have excellent in class lectures but also gives you plenty of opportunities to explore the cities you are in and gain first hand experiences that will life changing effects on you. This program gave me the courage to embrace new cultures and to not shy away from a new city for fear of getting lost. I was able to see many places and cities that I have dreamed of visiting for many years! And a bonus was that it counted as class credit towards my degree. I thoroughly enjoyed participating in this program and would definitely recommend that other students participate as well!

Taylor

SO AMAZING DO IT DO IT DOOOO IT

This was one of the best trips of my life ! Me and my lifelong best friend chose to do it together and now we have memories that will last forever. DEFINITELY recommend ! The classes were challenging yet interesting. The class trips we did together were amazing. The freedom to explore we had was the perfect amount while still feeling safe and accounted for. The leaders were so much fun, and very knowledgeable about where we were. I didn’t have any issues with where we stayed housing wise, every place was beyond expectations. All of the people on the trip were great, definitely made some life long friends along the way. All of the different cities we were in were incredible and unique, and we moved around so much we got just a taste for each place. I can’t wait to go back again! 3 million/10 reccomend

More options for classes, maybe eventually ! Plenty of independent study options but maybe more class classes if the program grows. Other than that absolutely perfect💜💜💜
George

Although it's been said many times, many ways... this was the greatest month of my life

Flying into Amsterdam (if you told me a year ago that I would be starting a sentence like this, I would've called you crazy) I was scared out of my mind: all new countries, all new people, all new lifestyle. However, I rolled with the punches and learned the first of many life-altering lessons I would absorb from Forum Nexus: the unknown is something that should cause excitement, not apprehension.

I had an amazing month of museums, adventures, parties, escapades, culture, and much more. Director Hugo, whose positive attitude could melt even the coldest of hearts, was the heart and soul of the trip, but the other administrators were invaluable in keeping the ship afloat and everything going smoothly. The trip, like everything else in life, is what you make of it, but I firmly believe that anyone and everyone could benefit from it.

In the end, the best thing I gained from the experience was meeting all sorts of wonderful people on our travels. When the trip was over, I still had these connections and hope to make them last a lifetime. Forum Nexus is a one-of-a-kind adventure that will help you find your best self.

The only thing that could possibly improve this already stellar program would be to add some more classes
Jacylyn

MUST GO to visit several countries at once

Forum nexus is an inspiring program that taught me so many things I would never even think about. Places can sometimes open up your eyes better than books can. We not only went to each country, we also studied about each place and saw each place in a different light. All I could think of summer 2018 on my memory is FUN! FUN! FUN! Hugo, the founder, and the staff are incredible! They are always positive while handling anything that comes along the way. They do so much background work so the students only saw the best part of the trip. Huge thanks to them! I would have never imagined going to Europe for the first time in another way. Going with Forum Nexus is the way to go because all the worries you may have are all no problem in front of the FN family! You will have the best time of your life and unlock new things every minute You are there in Europe with FN.

Anri

Best Summer

I was so blessed with the opportunity to travel abroad to five European countries with Forum-Nexus. It was the best decision I have ever made. Forum-Nexus gave me more than enough. This is the best program that lets you take useful classes, visit awesome companies and organization, and travel. One month sounds too short, but you have a plenty of time to do whatever you want to. I got to meet so many friends from different places and different backgrounds. This one month was incredibly wonderful. I learned a lot, enjoyed a lot, ate a lot, walked a lot, and laughed a lot. The professors are knowledgeable and the staffs are friendly and super helpful. I am so thankful to be a part of member of this awesome program. I will never forget this good memories, and it will be the best time in my entire life. I recommend you to sign up for Forum-Nexus right now!

Ugonna

The most fun month of my life!

I will never forget this trip! I saw things that I'd only seen in textbooks and made lifelong friends from all over the world! I couldn't have asked for more! :) I made so many memories from this trip: biking in Amsterdam, taking in the Dutch countryside, seeing priceless art in Paris, paragliding in Chamonix, Skating around Milan at night, taking a gondola in Venice, exploring tiny seaside terraces in Santorini, exploring medieval ruins in Rhodes and so many more. In addition the structure of the classes is amazing. All of them are very well thought out with certain assignments an activities that coincide with the various cities. For example, you may have a class in the world famous Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam! Also the instructors do a great jo of teaching while also enabling you to be able to go out and see the magnificent cities that you're in! If you go on this trip you will leave the trip with a new outlook on so many aspects of life and with lifelong connections/experiences that you'll take with you everywhere.

More advice on which restaurants, stores, etc. in cities are less expensive.
Kalliopi

Once in a lifetime opportunity!

Forum-Nexus provided me with the perfect opportunity to study abroad while also gaining experience within an internship. I gained knowledge within the marketing industry in and outside of class. If you are looking to grow within an internship or if you are even looking to take classes abroad Forum-Nexus is the ideal program. With so many classes to choose from every student can find at least one that will benefit their studies. I also got to travel Europe with my best friend while we were focusing on completely different studies. It was so amazing and we had so much fun traveling together. We made new friends, experienced new places, and ate new foods. Not many college students get to explore all these cities in Europe in just one short month. I can honestly say I would choose Forum-Nexus and all the experiences I got all over again.

There is not much that I can say Forum-Nexus needs to improve on. If I had to choose something I would say that they should help students out more with how they are spending their money. Just maybe talking to them a bit more about managing their finances while traveling.
Emily

Life Changing Experience

Attending Forum-Nexus this past summer was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I knew that it was going to be an incredible experience, but it exceeded my expectations in every way. From the food, classes, and constant adventures it was all amazing. The program is unique because it allows you to experience many different countries and cultures in a short period of time. I learned so much while abroad and made life-long friends!

About Forum-Nexus Study Abroad

Forum-Nexus has a track record of 30 years as a leader in multi-country summer programs in Europe for students majoring in Marketing, Management, International Business, International Studies, Communication, Economics, Engineering, Pre-Law and more....