Spend a summer in Europe while earning credits toward your degree! Visit 10+ cities in 8 European countries, all in 5 weeks. Get hands-on experience traveling, networking, and learning alongside students from around the world – this is Forum-Nexus!
The cities in our 2020 itinerary include: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island). Take weekend trips and excursions to visit even more cities/countries!
Ultimate Summer in Europe takes place from June 29 - August 1, 2020. Shorter, intensive sessions are also available.
Our program is open to all majors, and both undergraduate and graduate level students. With Forum-Nexus, you can take classes taught by a team of experienced professors and complete an internship or pursue an independent study to earn up to 9 credits transferable to your school.
It’s free and easy to apply online. Submit an application today to kick-start your summer adventure in Europe!
- Explore the culture, language, food, and traditions in 8 European countries
- Become friends with students from around the world
- Earn up to 9 academic credits transferable to your college or university
- Attend professional visits at leading international organizations
- Increase your International IQ!
Now Enrolling: Ultimate Summer in Europe 2020
It's free and easy to apply online. Programs are open to students of all majors.