Au pairing in Chongqing

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Overall my experience has been great! I love the family I’m with. They are all so nice and welcoming!! The 4 year old boy I work with is very cute and sweet! Also, I love Chongqing! It is a beautiful city with some really cool tourist spots.
The first month I was here it was very difficult. There are not many people in Chongqing that speak English so that can be a challenge. Another thing I needed to adjust to was the food. There are some different types of food so make sure you are open to different flavors and styles. For me, my time here became a lot better, once I met people my own age and began spending time with them.
I have had a lot of new experiences and I have learned so much! I am very happy with my decision to come here with this family.

There should be a starting seminar to meet other au pairs as soon as you arrive.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Dear Tori,

It's very nice to hear from you and how glad we are to know that you enjoyed the time staying with host family in Chongqing!

It's also good to know that you experienced something new and learned from them at the same time.

It's such a pleasure for having you as one of our aupairs!

We wish you all the best!

Kind regards,