Ms Twala

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

The course was very informative, inspiring and insightful. It stimulated my intellect and shaped my role as an educator. I now have knowledge about classroom management. I gained vast knowledge about learning theories and how to incorporate the elements from different theories into my lesson plan.
The TEFL course provided insightful information about the role of the teacher as a manager, organiser, motivator, facilitator, tutor and co learner. These different roles illustrate how the teacher is the number one instrument to learners and how each role is vital in their learning process. I loved watching the videos as it provided me with guide lines . I loved how the children interacted with their peers and how open they were to speaking English and they respected the no Chinese rule. Most of the activities enhanced communication in real social contexts.

The program can be improved by showing videos of learners who struggle or who know no English. The learners in most videos seemed well advanced and rehearsed. The program can improve by showing some difficulties that a teacher can encounter especially on the first day. However overall the course was fanastic
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would