120 Hour Instructor-led Online TEFL Course

Teaching Nomad & Teacher Link are proud to offer TEFL Course Live! Get the best of both worlds with online instructor-led TEFL training! Our unique course meets 3 times per week, 2 hours per session, over a 4-week period. You'll enjoy interactive, discussion based learning in small classes with lots of personal feedback. You'll even create and deliver your own lessons to the group!

Looking for classroom based practice as well? After completion you have the option of adding on 10-days of in-person observed teaching practice in exciting locations around the world including:

Shanghai
Buenos Aires

• Earn your TEFL certificate from home
  • Optional: Complete 10-day Observed Teaching Practice in-country
  • Real TEFL instructors delivering live classes
  • Collaborate with other classmates from all over the world
  • Guaranteed job placement for qualified graduates

• Instruction 9.8
  • Academic Rigor 9.8
  • Job Assistance 9.5
  • Content 10
  • Engagement 8
  • Platform 10
ethan

Excellent Experience

I am not teaching language of any type. I am a science teacher. The local govt. where I am going to teach suddenly decided all foreign teachers had to have a TEFL certificate. Teaching Nomad's online TEFL course was a lifesaver. I opted to do the instructorless option. I was able to go at my own speed and did not have to attend online lectures. This was key as I was already teaching full time. Their course educated me on how to teach English as a foreign language if I ever need to. Overall I had a great experience and would recommend this for anyone who may need a TEFL certificate but does not teach English.

This instructorless option was perfect for my situation. If you were an experienced teacher, this course would probably be quite adequate for you. If it is your first time teaching overseas, or if you are going to a school where you will not have much support, you would probably want the option that comes with an instructor.
Chyna

I became a better teacher because of this!

I feel as though I learned how to become a better teacher because of this program. The teachers gave me great feedback after every teaching practice and I got the chance to improve my teaching skills with each practice. I also received great resources that I'll be using in the continuation of my teaching career and I made great friends in the class that I'm still in connection with. We learned how to create a through out written lesson plan, the different things we need to be aware of such as teaching online v.s teaching in person and teaching groups who have different level of learning.

I would say that the program can improve by staying in the 2 hour classes when it comes to lectures.
Alberto

My experience in my TEFL course with Teaching Link

I am happy to tell that Teaching Link helped me a lot to improve as a professional in ESL teaching. I learnt a lot in the course and I reviewed some techniques and principles I haven't got in touch thoroughly in college. I remembered such lessons and I can happily say that they helped me to reassure my ESL teaching performance and to apply such principles in my teaching practice. Moreover, I got a really nice certification that allows me to teach abroad in any country I want to go to. I believe this is one of the nicest experiences I've ever had.

As I told before, the Grammar guide was good and condensed. However, I would like a section about preffixes and suffixes to be included in a nearby future in the guide.
Brenda

This course exceed my expectations!

I have a great experience about this course. I took this course only because it was a requirement to get a job in China but this course exceed my expectations. My two teachers were very knowledgeable. They have experience teaching English and give us feedback that helps to make improvements in a short period of time. They also help with ideas to build a good lesson plan. They pay attention to your body language, your ability to communicate and class management in terms of content and time.The course provides useful tools to start your career as an English teacher regardless of whether or not you have experience in the area.

It was difficult sometimes to download files from teams.
Alberto

My experience with Teaching Link

I think to take a certification with Teaching Link was really good. I felt confident to know there are these kind of programs to teach abroad. To go back to the basics is not easy, but this course was one of my favorites due to this experience. I can only say that this course helped me to reinvent my lesson plans and to re design the way I teach.
Thanks to this program I am thinking about teaching abroad in China. Now that I am getting my TEFL certificate I feel more confident about my teaching skills and I belive I can help other people to learn English.
To finish, I would like to say thank you to all the instructors that are in charge of Teaching Link. They helped me a lot and I highly recommend their programs.

Maybe the program can include a little bit more about educational approaches or classroom management strategies. These topics would help to the future teachers a little bit more during their work experiences teaching abroad.
Sally

Comprehensive with a lot of teaching practice and observation

A huge thank you to our trainers for delivering such a great TEFL course! I am amazed with the quality of the course and the amount of useful materials shared and discussed. I have gained tremendous knowledge about teaching, both in theory and practice. The staff were very professional, the interactions that we had were meaningful and insightful. Trainers were always happy to answer our questions and discuss more about any topic that we needed more help with. With a small group of students in the class, I felt that the right amount of attention was given to individual student. What I found really useful was the teaching practice component. You won’t really know how to teach until you stand in front of the classroom and actually teach. Having the opportunity to do a lot of teaching practice and observations were so important. The trainers provided diligent, comprehensive and useful feedback on how I can improve further. Other trainees’ feedback was also valuable. If you are thinking of enrolling this course, my advice will be to set aside a couple of hours everyday to study because there are a lot of materials to cover in this course. Good luck!

This course has a lot of materials to cover, so make sure that you can allocate enough time to study.
Julie

Best course ever!

I've learned a lot of pracitical teaching theory and technique from the TEFL course. We followed the online courses and the structure is quite clear. The trainers insturctued us chapter by chapter and answered to the questieons we mentioned. We also got homework from each session which pushed me well to move forward. The best part of the course I think it's the teaching practice, it was not only us to teach and we got to observe our classmates' teaching which inspired me a lot and I could apply their good technique in my future class. I am so happy and grateful that I got to take the course. Thank you very much again!