The Most Spontaneous Five Months of My Life

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

TEAN Abroad was incredibly helpful in my transition from my home university to life abroad. They guided me in the entire process of applying for the program at my dream destination of Melbourne, Australia. Not only did they organize a fantastic orientation in Cairns, Australia, but they also continued to enhance our experience by showing us around our chosen city and brought us to different events throughout the semester. Because of the incredibly nice people at TEAN, we got to see a live footy match and sport the hometown gear in the fan section. We got to see a comedian at the International Comedy Festival and a concert at a local music venue. They tailor each program so that everyone can experience something they enjoy and make everyone feel right at home. Not once did I feel unsafe in my apartment or ignored from the TEAN staff. I got to spend my five months abroad in an apartment right in the city center with great new friends who I still remain in contact with. If anyone is looking to study abroad in Australia, New Zealand, or Asia, I highly recommend they use TEAN as their third-party organization to help make their experience remarkable right off the bat.

The only thing I would say is maybe more opportunities to meet local Australian students outside of class.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would