5 month as an aupair

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I stayed 5 months as an au pair in Shanghai, this was for me a wonderful experiences that made me mature, living with the Chinese family allowed me to be in total immersion in the country's culture. , there is occasionally misunderstanding between me and the family, but the agency has always been there if ever I had a problem. I was educated at the "Mandarin House" which is a very good school with a very good atmosphere and a remarkable quality of work, the other good point that I appreciated are the cultural outings with the other au pairs of the agency every month . It was for me a big change in my life, I had good as less good time, but I would recommend this experience to everyone, It is very enriching . And I can not wait to return in china to see the host family with whom I created strong links!

Nothing come in my mind for this , everything is good with this program.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Dear Salomé,

It is so great to hear from you and thank you so much for sharing your experience here.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed those activities and had a wonderful time in China during your aupairing and develop a strong link withh host family.

You are always welcome back.

We wish you all the best!

Wanderlust Exchange