Unforgettable Italian Experience!

Fun: 10
Value: 10
Safety: 10
Review

I have volunteered in Italy through Volunteers for Peace three times - twice in the south and once just outside of Venice. Each project was a unique experience, but all of them included opportunities to learn about little corners of Italy that I would never have found as a regular tourist. Perhaps most amazing of all were the opportunities volunteers got to meet and work with local people - at one project we were taught the traditional regional dance and went on holiday outings with groups of local people, and at another we volunteered every day with retired Italian men and women. The sense of connection was so strong I felt like I had found a home away from home!

VFP and their partner organizations in Italy were just wonderful to work with. I honestly can't say enough good things about my volunteer experiences with them.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.