My Review for Verto Education

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I came into this program scared of the unknown, in a new country, with a group of complete strangers. We quickly got very close and realized how much we had in common and embraced our differences. So grateful that we got to enjoy the beautiful country of the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica. I bonded very well with the group of 8 students and the program leaders were amazing on all levels. Cared so much for us as individuals and for our success on this program. We had so much fun and learned so much regarding public health, development, identity, and sustainability and now I will be changing my ways coming back home and implementing a lot into my life back home. Wouldn't trade my experience for anything else and this was such a better freshman year. Loved it a lot and would highly recommend.

I would like to see laundry included in the budget. More weekend relax time to enjoy the beaches and different beauties of the country. Maybe be given a hotspot when there isn't wifi to be able to enjoy our free time but also choose when we want to work on our coursework. More adventure time because that is what we looked forward to the most. Change the journals to maybe due before the next class. Have the essays and big assignments much more spread out because most of our deadlines were due in Costa Rica. Have more audio or recordings available for kids with ADHD, dyslexia, etc.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would