Best experience of my life so far!

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

My host family was phenomenal. They were warm, funny, generous, and welcomed me into their amazing, 250 year old home, with open arms.
From the moment I was picked up by Fernando in Madrid, to the moment 4 months later when I returned, they took care of me every step of the way and made sure that I had everything I needed to relax and really enjoy the experience.
Santander is such a beautiful city. It's a great city to live and study in, it's very safe with lots to do. Everyone is so friendly. It’s exciting but never feels too touristy, and with the university being so close to the beach, I often found myself down there, after class, strolling along the promenade or just relaxing over a coffee in restaurante El Parque, my favorite.
As well as my host family, I shared the house with two other students. I loved my time there. It left me with great memories and great friends. 10/10. No question

There are half a dozen bars and restaurants within walking distance of where I lived but to go 'clubbing' a taxi into nearby Torrelavega or Santander was needed. Not a huge problem as we shared the fare between the three of us.
Other than that I'd say the program was perfect.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Thanks for your review. We also loved to have you here with us sharing our home. Hope everything is OK with you and good luck for the future.

Fernando.