Best experience of my life so far!

Ratings
Overall
Academics: 9
Support: 10
Fun: 9
Housing: 10
Safety: 10
Review

My host family was phenomenal. They were warm, funny, generous, and welcomed me into their amazing, 250 year old home, with open arms.
From the moment I was picked up by Fernando in Madrid, to the moment 4 months later when I returned, they took care of me every step of the way and made sure that I had everything I needed to relax and really enjoy the experience.
Santander is such a beautiful city. It's a great city to live and study in, it's very safe with lots to do. Everyone is so friendly. It’s exciting but never feels too touristy, and with the university being so close to the beach, I often found myself down there, after class, strolling along the promenade or just relaxing over a coffee in restaurante El Parque, my favorite.
As well as my host family, I shared the house with two other students. I loved my time there. It left me with great memories and great friends. 10/10. No question

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.