Your Spanish level won't be a burden to study at the University of Cantabria because you will be able to choose from a long list of subjects taught exclusively in English or others that are "English friendly".
"English friendly" subjects are taught in Spanish but your lecturer will provide you with the subject contents in English, tutorials and examinations will also be in English if requested.
The UC is the perfect choice for studying abroad.
Ranked amongst the top three in Spain, both in education and research quality and recently presented with the “International Campus of Excellence” award.
You will be hosted at our charming 1780's Cantabrian country house, in Puente viesgo, just 17 miles from the UC. We are a family that originate from Liverpool, England and have lived in this beautiful region of Spain for over 14 years. So, we’re Fluent in English and Spanish.
- You will be hosted in Cantabria, chosen as 2nd best destination to visit in Europe by Lonely Planet.
- Study an academic year or a semester at the Universidad de Cantabria, one of the top three universities in Spain.
- Option for Spanish lessons with ‘thespanishcourse.com’. Awarded by the British Government and the European Union in 2001.
- Santander is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain and also one of the safest regions in Europe. It is famous for its fantastic nightlife.
- We will issue you with the Universidad de Cantabria's sports card giving you access to numerous sporting activities.