Study in Santander, a safe and idyllic city, whilst living at your tutor's home or with a host family.
The UC is the perfect choice for studying abroad.
The Universidad de Cantabria (UC) is ranked amongst the top three in Spain, both in education and research quality. It was also one of the first Spanish universities to be presented with the “International Campus of Excellence” award.
At the University of Cantabria you have the option to choose from a long list of subjects taught in Spanish, in English or others that are "English friendly".
You will be hosted at our home in Puente Viesgo, a charming 1780's typical Spanish house, just 17 miles from the UC. In addition to learning Spanish, you will be able to immerse yourself into our lifestyle. You will have free use of all the communal areas of our home, patio and garden. You will be given a bedroom with en-suite bathroom for your own privacy. You also have the option of living with an English host family if you prefer.
- Live in your Spanish tutor's family home or if you prefer, with a host family.
- You have the option to select subjects taught in Spanish, in English or "English friendly", which are subjects taught in Spanish but with materials, tutorials and examinations given in English.
- Study an academic year or a semester at the Universidad de Cantabria, one of the top three universities in Spain.
- Santander is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain and also one of the safest regions in Europe. Chosen as 2nd best destination to visit in Europe by Lonely Planet.
- Learn Spanish with our award winning courses. Awarded by the British Government and the European Union.