CIEE

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

CIEE is a great organization! They helped me enroll in a TEFL course, found schools for me to interview with, and made the long visa process much easier. They also held an orientation once I arrived in Korea that introduced me to other foreign teachers. The in-country orientation provided an excellent platform to learn more about the culture and hear about other teachers' experiences. I was able to ask questions and receive feedback and advice about my hagwon experience, as well as learn about the epik program and its pros and cons. Having an in-country support system significantly enriched my teaching experience.

CIEE is a fantastic organization that helped me prepare for teaching abroad and provided me with a great community here in Korea.

This program could be improved by providing an immediate orientation for hagwon teachers. I know that's difficult with varying start dates (maybe impossible), but it would have been nice to have orientation and get to know other teachers before starting school.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2019
Media
Photos
6 yo. students during "science day" at my hagwon
CIEE orientation in Seoul
Hiking in Mudeungsan National Park in my hometown, Gwangju.
Height