ASA creates a positive impact!

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

ASA couldn't have been a more helpful and supportive program! The program offers so many opportunities in enhancing the abroad experience, and I'm so glad I chose them on my study abroad journey. From the application process, where I started from square 1 and was constantly asking for help, to fulfilling my days in Florence, Italy, the ASA staff was there for me. I would tell future participants that the staff truly cares about their students and provides so much help and insight.

My favorite memory was climbing the Duomo with ASA--just one of the many activities included in your tuition! I passed by the historic monument each day, yet never had the ability to climb the steps to the top. In April, the first weekend of sunshine (because the spring I was there was greeted with rain!!), ASA provided us a ticket to climb the Duomo. To see the city from that height was incredible!

I loved representing this program on campus, so more opportunities for students to do this would be amazing. As for organization, structure, and communication with the program, ASA is incredible!
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would