Priceless Experience Volunteering in Sri Lanka

Fun: 10
Value: 10
Safety: 10
Review

Volunteering in Sri Lanka was a lovely experience! There would not have been a better way to spend my holiday than volunteering in Sri Lanka. I enjoyed living with a host family as they were able to assist me in adapting to life in Sri Lanka. I do feel that the program could use more supervision, and I would have enjoyed the opportunity to volunteer more. I taught English to the monks and value every moment that I spent with them. I would love to have this opportunity again!
The host family was a pleasure to stay with. They were very kind, open to the various cultures of the volunteers and also explained their culture. Being amidst the culture and to become a part of it was lovely.
I would highly recommend that others take advantage of this program. The price was very reasonable and the experience was priceless!

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.