Santander is amazing!

Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Where do I start?

Overall I would rate my experience as 10/10. I had an awesome time in Santander. The city is amazing.

I was a little nervous to leave the States and study abroad but from the moment I arrived at Madrid airport and was picked up by Andy, I felt so relaxed. He’s so friendly and never stops laughing.

While I was studying in Santander, I chose to stay with Andy & Denise, which I loved. It was great coming home every day and chatting about the day. They are such a friendly couple. I also had a housemate for the semester, John, who was great company.

I learnt a lot about Spanish culture during my stay. Especially the strange eating times and the art of cutting a jamon!

Everyone was always available to help me with anything I needed. From helping me through the application process and making sure I had collected all of the necessary documents or to simply give me recommendations for places to visit during my stay.

Santander was a great place to study abroad. If you are interested in traveling to other European cities on the weekends, Santander is a perfect base to start from. Rome and Dublin were my favorites.

I highly recommend this program to anyone else thinking else thinking of studying abroad.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2017
Media
Photos

Provider Response

We all loved to have you here and, although you stayed with Denise and Andy, I remember the picture when you were cutting ham. It was hilarious. Thanks.

We hope you have a lovely time back home.

Un saludo,