TEACH ABROAD, GET PAID, & TRAVEL!

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

If you are in search of a program to teach abroad, make money, AND travel definitely check out CIEE Teach Abroad. I first heard of the program through a friend who moved to Thailand to teach English. Years later, here I am gaining a once in a lifetime immersive and memorable experience doing the same. CIEE made the application process a breeze by assisting with my Visa application, placement, pre-departure assistance, and intensive orientation to prepare me for this journey. You can apply with a Bachelor's degree in any field, not just education. So do not be scared away if you do not have prior teaching experience. CIEE also offers a TEFL certification, though not required, is very useful for first time teachers! As a recent college graduate, this was easily the best decision I have made in my life.

A more intensive orientation when first arriving in Thailand would be helpful. Organizing an optional group trip for the holidays would be fun.. while many of us did this by ourselves, I felt bad as some people may not have been included. With two separate orientations, I did not get to meet everyone.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would