- Chiang Mai
- Khon Kaen
- Chiang Rai
View Other Details
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Citizenship in the United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or South Africa
- Must be 50 years of age or younger
Job placement prior to departure
Pre-departure support– including visa assistance and a comprehensive online pre-departure course
iNext international insurance with 24-hour emergency assistance services
24/7 support from staff in Thailand while you're abroad
Multi-day orientation – including excursions, meals, and accommodation
Transport to your assignment
Cultural and professional development activities
CIEE's Teach in Thailand program places teachers in paid positions teaching English at public and private schools in locations all across this beautiful country for 6 or 12 months.
With CIEE, you're guaranteed to receive your teaching placement and work visa BEFORE departure. This means you don't have to stress about finding a job or applying for a visa after arriving in Thailand. You'll know exactly where you are going to be teaching before confirming your participation on the program.
You'll connect with other CIEE teachers at orientation in Bangkok so you can build a network of new friends. Orientation includes hotel accommodation, meals, cultural activities, and Thai language lessons to ensure you'll be set up for success while teaching in Thailand!
- Guaranteed job placement and work visa prior to departure give you peace of mind!
- Connect with other CIEE teachers and build a network of new friends
- Orientation in Bangkok – including excursions, meals, and accommodation
- Expert visa assistance and comprehensive online pre-departure course
- Rent-free housing and competitive salary so you have money to travel