- Chiang Mai
- Khon Kaen
- Chiang Rai
View Other Details
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Citizenship in the United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or South Africa
- Must be 60 years of age or younger
Job placement prior to departure
Pre-departure support– including visa assistance and a comprehensive online pre-departure course
iNext international insurance with 24-hour emergency assistance services
24-hour support while you're abroad
Multi-day orientation – including excursions, meals, and accommodation
Transport to your assignment
Cultural and professional development activities
Stress free placement in Thailand includes: monthly stipend, provided housing, and teaching placement/legal work visa BEFORE departure. You'll know exactly where you are going to be teaching before confirming your participation on the program and we will help you obtain a legal work visa.
The CIEE Teach in Thailand program places teachers in paid semester or year positions teaching English at primary and secondary public and private schools in locations all across this beautiful country.
From navigating the visa process to adjusting to life in Thailand, CIEE will be there to support you. In addition to finding a job for you in Thailand, you will be provided complete pre-departure support including an online course to help you prepare for your adventure in Thailand and comprehensive visa support. Our orientation upon arrival and 24/7 in-country support will ensure you're set up for success both inside and outside the classroom!
- Job placement prior to departure
- Pre-departure support– including visa assistance and a comprehensive online pre-departure course
- iNext international insurance with 24-hour emergency assistance services
- Multi-day orientation – including excursions, meals, and accommodation
- Provided accommodation