Best month in my life

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

It's hard to find the words to describe this amazing experience. During the application, I got every help, no matter what my problem was, the answer arrived in days.
When I arrived they come for us at the airport. The campus is beautiful, hares everywhere (literally EVERYWHERE around the campus and they are cute :D) The dorms are very close. Everyone has their own room, bed, table, shower, bathroom. On the campus, you can find small shops, 2-floor bookstore, café etc.
The lessons were useful in my studies, and we could use the library. I had the chance to ask real experts on different topics and teachers helped at UEA to find my graduation thesis.
The community was incredible I could make new friends and after half a year we are still in contact.
It was the best summer of my life thanks to this programme. Wonderful experience, helpful coordinators and staff, memorable trips, and a huge help in my future studies. I recommend it to everyone!

It's perfect :D. If there was any problem I can't remember because it was solved so fast. Maybe the only problem, that it was only one month!
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would