Study abroad for one semester or a full year in the beautiful medieval city of Norwich in the East of England just 2 hours from London. The University of East Anglia (UEA) is based on a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 14,000 students.
Each year we welcome over 3,500 international students from over 100 countries and have a thriving, diverse community. Students new to the University will ﬁnd a large support network and plenty to do and see, on and off campus.
- UEA has been awarded gold rating in the 2017 teaching excellence framework.
- On campus we count ourselves lucky to offer our students free access to some of the most outstanding art in the world, courtesy of the Sainsburys Centre for Visual Arts.
- UEA Student's Union helps to run over 200 student- led club and societies. As an international student, you'll be well catered for as this includes over 20 country-specific societies.
- UEA's Sportspark is the biggest indoor university sports centre in Britain and has international standard facilities.
- Norwich offers excellent transport links. You can travel to London in under 2 hours, or take advantage of daily direct flights to Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Manchester and Amsterdam from Norwich Airport.