Study abroad for one semester or an academic year in the medieval city of Norwich. UEA is a campus-based university, providing top quality academic programmes and excellent facilities to over 15,000 students. With over 3,500 international students, we are a truly diverse and thriving community.
- Awarded Gold in the 2017-2020 Teaching Excellence Framework.
- Become part of university life by joining one of over 200 student-led societies and clubs.
- Enrich your Study Abroad experience by choosing from a wide range of classes across Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences.
- We count ourselves lucky to offer our students free access to some of the most outstanding art in the world, courtesy of the Sainsburys Centre for Visual Arts.
- Norwich offers easy access to the rest of the UK and Europe. Travel to London in under 2 hours, or take advantage of daily direct flights to Edinburgh, Manchester and Amsterdam from Norwich Airport.