View Other Details
Autumn Sep - Dec (12 weeks)
Spring Jan - Jun (22 weeks)
Academic Year Sep - Jun (38 weeks)
Further information can be found at:
Study at UEA for a semester or year, and get a taste of living in a quintessential English city.
An internationally renowned research intensive university, UEA offers Study Abroad students the opportunity to take classes across a range of disciplines to build a program fitting to their interests. Students will enjoy an active student campus, have access to some world-class facilities, and be able to learn from leading academics about break-through research.
This is also more than 250 clubs and societies under UEA's Students' Union for you to join - from a conservation to a running society, meet new people and find your passion.
UEA also has a dedicated Study Abroad team, there to ensure you have the support needed through every step of your Study Abroad journey. From videos on how you can prepare for your time in the UK to the Study Abroad Buddy Scheme, UEA Study Abroad are there to help you make the most of this exciting opportunity!
- World Top 200 University (Times Higher Education, World University Rankings 2020)
- Named 'One of the Best Places to Live in the UK' (The Sunday Times 2020)
- In the 'Top 10 Most Affordable University Cities in the UK' (Study International 2019)
- Norwich is in the 'Top 10 Safest Places to be a Student' (The Telegraph 2017)
- 82% of UEA's research has been rated 'world-leading' or 'internationally excellent' (UK Government Research Excellence Framework)