Teach English in Italy Experience

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I did the teach English in Italy program through InterExchange and it was by far the most challenging, FUN, and beneficial thing I’ve ever done. I say this a lot - I grew more in those months than I did in my college experience, because I was thrust into a world I didn’t know with support, but also had to take a lot of intiative and figure things out on my own. I would highly recommend (and have referred friends) to this organization. They were responsive, helpful, and connected me with people who were incredibly helpful once I got to Italy.
Aside from my teaching experience, i got to know some other teachers who became good friends and we traveled most weekends to other places in Italy, as well as a few other countries during the Easter break. I am so thankful I took the opportunity to do this and thankful for a program as well run as InterExchange to go through! Thanks, InterExchange!

More teaching supplies would have been SUPER helpful. It was a challenge to teach in a classroom where I didn’t have any curriculum to go off of and the school had limited resources.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would