Vietnam. LOVE.

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Honestly one of the best things I have EVER done. My time with IVHQ was the perfect blend of travel, service, experience, and relationship building. 10/10 would recommend. I loved every minute of my time in the hospital, whether it was in surgery, or doing wound care, or interacting with patients. I had ample free time to travel with new friends, and I think I made the right decision to come alone - I met so many cool people! I would recommend going longer that a week, longer than two even, if you can manage it. The most rewarding component of the trip was the knowledge that I had really gotten to know Ho Chi Minh City and establish real relationships. I would also recommend utilizing all the resources that IVHQ offers, they helped us plan some cool things last minute because of their connections - they usually know what they're talking about. Very worth the cost, although I did do the Vietnam program which is a more affordable one.

There could be better overnight support, the rules are quite strict and I could see some incidents that would reflect badly on the organization coming up just because they don't want to deal with too many situations. But overall, an amazing experience!
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2019
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Hi Jordan, thanks for your review and I am stoked to hear you had an excellent time on the IVHQ Vietnam Program. We can't wait to have you on more of our programs :) Sean - IVHQ Program Manager.