Study abroad in Peru

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Studying abroad was something I always wanted to do in my undergraduate years but never had the time for. The Green Program afforded me the opportunity to travel to a different country and learn something new without taking off too much time from school and work. My experience in Peru was everything I hoped for and more. The food was AMAZING (also included with program), and everyday you will try something new! The tour guides are great and very knowledgeable, so even though it's a short term program you will learn so much about the country and feel immersed in the culture. Also, you get to see Machu Picchu! Academically, the primary focus is water resource management and sustainability so if this is your area of interest, you will really enjoy this program. Site visits will give you a better understanding of these topics and inspire the subject of your project. I highly recommend this program, especially for those who have busy schedules or have never studied abroad before. You will learn so much in those 10 days and have a lot of fun at the same time!

I would allow a little more time to work on the project. Maybe set aside at least an hour everyday, starting on the 3rd day to work on the project so that no one feels rushed in the last few days.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Hi Reba - thank you so much for your review and feedback for the program. We strive to refine and grow our programs, and the best way to do this is with the feedback from our students. Our team has definitely taken this into consideration, and we hope you'll join us again for another program!