Home to a unique culture rooted in water & agricultural foundations of the ancient Inca empire, recently ranked as top global culinary destination, and one of the 8 World Wonders, Peru is undoubtedly the destination for sustainable travel. Combined with the nation’s historical technologies for water initiatives and resource management, our exclusive facility access allows students and participants alike to dive into Peruvian culture and education like never before. Focused on community and engagement, students participate in developing sustainable implementations with a local elementary school, participate on bucket-list adventure excursions, and build global awareness, Peru is the ideal destination for students passionate about the mission toward global water stewardship and sustainability solutions.
- Discover ancient Inca water infrastructure that are still integral to Peru's society
- Be one of the first to gain exclusive access to Machu Picchu's hydroelectric facility
- Experience Machu Picchu, one of the World Wonders!
- A foodie's paradise! Peru has been named Best Culinary Destination in the world for several consecutive years
- Adventure! Jump out of your comfort zone from altitude hiking, white-water rafting, or ziplining through Peru's landscapes!