View Other Details
-5 lectures from industry leaders and faculty from Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola (USIL), and 2 transferable academic credits with transcript.
-Exclusive industry access to Machu Picchu’s hydroelectric power plant facilities which provides 100% of electricity to Cusco, and the city’s newest water treatment facility.
-Exciting “bucket-list” adventure excursions to Machu Picchu, hot springs, rafting, zip-lining, and more.
-All breakfasts, lunches, dinners with local cuisine (We accommodate vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free dietary preferences/restrictions).
-All in-country accommodations and transportation
-Flight, travel medical insurance, and discretionary spending not included in the program fee.
Home to a unique culture rooted in water & agricultural foundations of the ancient Inca empire, recently ranked as top global culinary destination, and one of the 8 World Wonders, Peru is undoubtedly the destination for sustainable travel.
Combined with the nation’s historical technologies for water initiatives and resource management, our exclusive facility access allows students and participants alike to dive into Peruvian culture and education like never before. Focused on community and engagement, students participate in developing sustainable implementations with a local elementary school, participate on bucket-list adventure excursions, and build global awareness, Peru is the ideal destination for students passionate about the mission toward global water stewardship and sustainability solutions.
Our program in Peru is an intensive, 8 day course focused on Water Resource Management and Sustainability, in partnership with the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola.
- Discover ancient Inca water infrastructure that are still integral to Peru's society
- Be one of the first to gain exclusive access to Machu Picchu's hydroelectric facility
- Experience Machu Picchu, one of the World Wonders!
- A foodie's paradise! Peru has been named Best Culinary Destination in the world for several consecutive years
- Adventure! Jump out of your comfort zone from altitude hiking, white-water rafting, or ziplining through Peru's landscapes!