Amazing Learning Experience

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

This experience was the best I could imagine. I learned more than I thought possible, while being supported by the best group of Nepali interns. Ram and Xenia are very intelligent and will help you every step of the way. They are easy to talk to and very informative. The raft guides, the Nepali interns, are also extremely sweet and will help and support you. They are also very keen to teach you the Nepali language! I love this camp and the people working here. Furthermore, I was pleasantly surprised that your internship/volunteer experience can be adjusted to your needs. There is experience with sustainability promotion, with rafting, with running a camp and being a host, everything. This was truly the most amazing experience of my life and I highly highly recommend it! I can’t wait to come back myself!

Upon asking, I received all the information I wanted. But maybe I could’ve received more specific details about what was expected of me before I asked. Besides this, I can’t think of anything; the experience was amazing!
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2017
Media
Photos
This is the Trishuli River that we raft on!
This is the Trishuli River that we raft on!
Some of the work at RBC includes taking out banana trees. So unique!
Some of the work at RBC includes taking out banana trees. So unique!
This is the housing for the duration of the internship/volunteer placement. So simple, so beautiful!