Set ambitious goals, push your own limits and reach new heights in life. Practice your leadership skills while trekking in the Himalayas!
Take the opportunity to learn about the guide profession and the outdoors.
The program covers planning and preparations, risk assessment, safety, hospitality and team work.
While trekking amongst the world's highest mountain in Nepal you gain experience in the outdoor field, as well as, focus on personal development, communication and problem solving skills.
The program has a component of giving back, where the student participates in a grass root sustainability project.
- Reach new heights trekking in the Himalayas.
- Build confidence and develop personally.
- Make new friends and work in a team.
- Discover new cultures and learn about another way of life.
- Exciting adventure in a stunning part of the world.