Amazing Experience

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I met so many people from all over the world at the local museums including my favorite, MACBA. I learned so much about the culture and region from inside of the walls of the university. I would not have been able to have this experience without the program, and I commend the staff for all the work they do making the students comfortable and informed.
I would recommend thinking about where you will live thoroughly. There are pros and cons to all options. It really depends on the type of experience you are trying to get. When living with a family, you have to tell them where you are and report back more. There is less freedom than an apartment or dorm, but you get breakfast and dinner everyday- if you want. It is also extremely useful if you are planning to learn about the culture on a deeper level and get better with the language.

It would be nice to have more financial aid options. My home was not much help, so getting funds for the program was a struggle. I applied for the financial aid and received around 2,000 to help with the cost, but it was still very stressful.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would