So Many Experiences in so Little Time!

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I chose an 11 day trip thinking that was going to be so long, but the second I came home I wished I had stayed so much longer! International Business Seminars was an adventure in disguise because who would have thought studying abroad would lead to so many fun quests? I had the opportunity to network with other students who were aspiring business professionals as well as learn from local executives about their industries and companies. There was a pleasant balance between professional commitments as well as downtime to explore wherever your heart desired making plenty of time for explorations! I met so many people, made several new friends, explored new places, and even got to see the inner workings of some pretty interesting business related areas of a few companies! I can't be more thankful for time with International Business Seminars and I am sure I will be back!

I think it would be cool if there were more optional group activities in case you didn't want to come up with an idea of things to do every day and try to find people to do it with!
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would