Winter Two is a condensed version of our Winter One seminar. This seminar is perfect for undergraduate students who want to expand their international business education but might have time constraints during their winter break or are uneasy about studying abroad for a longer period. Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business practices in London,UK and France. Most importantly, students will observe the difference between each country visited and the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.
Gain a competitive advantage for your career.
- Visit London, United Kingdom & Paris, France in 11 days
- Experience New Year's Eve in London, cultural activities, and free time to explore.
- Participate in city tours to see the most well-known attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and more
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as the Hard Rock Cafe, AT&T, and more
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: finance, marketing, economics, and more