Winter Two: London & Paris

group of people in front of the big gate
group of people in front of the big gate

Winter Two is a condensed version of our Winter One seminar. This seminar is perfect for undergraduate students who want to expand their international business education but might have time constraints during their winter break or are uneasy about studying abroad for a longer period. Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business practices in London,UK and France. Most importantly, students will observe the difference between each country visited and the United States.

International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:

Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.

Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.

Gain a competitive advantage for your career.

• Visit London, United Kingdom & Paris, France in 11 days
  • Experience New Year's Eve in London, cultural activities, and free time to explore.
  • Participate in city tours to see the most well-known attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and more
  • Learn from business executives at global companies such as the Hard Rock Cafe, AT&T, and more
  • View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: finance, marketing, economics, and more

Melissa

So Many Experiences in so Little Time!

I chose an 11 day trip thinking that was going to be so long, but the second I came home I wished I had stayed so much longer! International Business Seminars was an adventure in disguise because who would have thought studying abroad would lead to so many fun quests? I had the opportunity to network with other students who were aspiring business professionals as well as learn from local executives about their industries and companies. There was a pleasant balance between professional commitments as well as downtime to explore wherever your heart desired making plenty of time for explorations! I met so many people, made several new friends, explored new places, and even got to see the inner workings of some pretty interesting business related areas of a few companies! I can't be more thankful for time with International Business Seminars and I am sure I will be back!

I think it would be cool if there were more optional group activities in case you didn't want to come up with an idea of things to do every day and try to find people to do it with!
Read my full story
Don

IBS Seminar Winter Two 2018

The educational experience was phenomenal. One of the most informative trips I have ever taken. The faculty we had with us were exceptionally nice. They all helped us out and taught us our ways around the culture of the places we were at. The housing arrangements we had were nice. They had amazing breakfasts at all the hotels and quite comfortable living arrangements. The food all through out these countries were amazing. It’s like a whole new world of food. I was well informed by the faculty and school to help me adapt to the culture very well. Made things much more enjoyable and convenient.

Their is little to improve. it is such an amazing program and i couldn't imagine it any other way.

Alumni Interviews

About International Business Seminars

Since 1976, International Business Seminars (IBS) has operated over 570 individual seminars taking more than 25,000 students to Europe and Asia on an experiential learning experience that has its focus outside of the classroom, unlike many other...