Krakow tour

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

This was an unforgettable experience! I met some wonderful people from all over the world, and had a chance to help young people improve their language skills! Also, I enjoyed finding out about the culture of Krakow and Poland. The hotel we stayed in was very nice and the food was good. The organisation of the activities was remarkable. It was preplanned in such a way that even though we had all day of activities it wasn't tiring at all! The Polish coordinators were very helpful and approachable, but also in a very laid back way which made everything run so well and without unnecessary stress or confusion. Best of all were the social time activities and games. The coordinator had so meny interesting games every evening for us. They really helped to make things more fun and relaxed. hope I'll have the chance to participate in another camp in he future.

The only thing that I would find that may need some kind of improvement would be concerning the skills of the students who are paired for the two on one sessions! Organisers could pay more attention to the level of their language skills and theirage so that he conversation's could go more smoothly.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would