Tell me another study abroad that teaches you lucrative skills, pairs you with a relevant internship, and makes sure you have the LIT-est time? I'll wait.

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

So quick background on me: I was a college junior majoring in a non-business and non-tech field and I remember frantically searching for a summer opportunity that would educate me in these two sectors, while simultaneously ensuring that I would have funnest time. Honestly, it's really competitive out there - getting an interview, landing that internship amongst a pool of talented students. The whole process is daunting. When I discovered i_Xperience, it was basically the perfect trifecta that met my three needs for an unforgettable summer internship:

1. learning for the sake of learning
2. hands-on professional experience
3. cultural/ personal exploration

Simply put, i_Xperience did THAT. I spent a month learning about the fundamentals of Product Management, worked on a team to design and pitch our digital product, and spent the second month applying what I learned at a South African e-commerce company. When I go into interviews, I milk this experience because it was one of the professionally and personally internships in my college careers. Being a part of i_Xperience has given me an edge and a story to talk about. Beyond the professional development, Cape Town is literally adult Disneyland. I lived on the beach in Camps Bay, ate really good, did something out of my comfort zone every day, and met some of the most brilliant people across the globe.

If you're in the same boat as me- APPLY.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Morning Hike at Lion's Head
Morning Hike at Lion's Head

Provider Response

Hi Catherine

Wow! Thank you :) So glad that you joined us in Cape Town and added your energy to our 'Disneyland ;) Glad to hear that the internship really helped in your subsequent interviews too. We hope to have you back soon!

Tarah