- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
Founded in 2014, iXperience Cape Town is a 6-week career program where students take an industry-relevant bootcamp course, combined with an impactful local internship. With 3000+ alumni, this experience is designed to help you travel while boosting their career.
iX Cape Town offers five program options (live-taught course + internship combination):
Private Equity & VC
You'll begin with 2 weeks of high-intensity classes in a bootcamp style learning environment. After two weeks of training, you'll be matched with a local company for a four-week internship. This gives you a taste of professional life as well as concrete deliverables you can add to your resume. More than that, you’ll get to explore Cape Town, nestled between the mountains and the ocean, along with a group of students from around the world.
Throughout the 6 weeks, students are supported by a team of teachers and program directors.
- Live bootcamp course delivered by an industry expert, supported by TAs
- A guaranteed internship placement where you'll get the chance to use your newly acquired skills add real value. The internship is supported by your teaching team, so you are never alone.
- Resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn support, as well as assistance with future job applications
- Incredible iX excursions, designed to help you explore and soak up Cape Town's top attractions such as Surfing, hiking, Cape Point, and much more.
- The opportunity to meet students from around the world and make new friends you'll keep for life. After the program, join a 3000+ strong professional alumni network, and access the iX networking platform to begin building your connections