Final Admissions Deadline
iXperience is an innovative career-accelerating program founded by Yale graduates. With campuses in three beautiful cities, students who are accepted into our program take immersive classes on high-demand skills.
Courses instructed by industry experts include Full Stack Coding, Data Science, Product Management, Investment Finance, Virtual Reality, Crypto & The Blockchain, Visual Design and, Management Consulting.
After a 4 week course, you will be placed in a 4-week internship, with an influential company where you'll flex your skills and beef up your resume.
We don’t just teach students and send them on their way. We're creating a movement: a network of like-minded people who share an incredible experience abroad, all serious about bettering themselves. Today this network is 680-strong, with alumni working at firms including Google, Bain and Morgan Stanley.
- 4-weeks of intensive classroom learning taught by industry professionals
- Interning with a top-tier company designed to give you real-world experience and beef up your resume
- Cultural and personal exploration in a vibrant city with arranged excursions
- Access to a powerful network of alumni – many of whom work at big companies like Google, Apple, Uber, Bain and more
- Ongoing support and access to the tools you need to succeed in your chosen field