Grace Grant's Experience

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Studying abroad in Quito, Ecuador with Living & Learning International was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. It provided me with an incredible opportunity to be immersed in a new culture through classes, homestays, and trips. It also grew and strengthened my knowledge of the world around me. Through this experience, my faith in Jesus Christ was restored. I was also able to grow as a human and learn more about who I am. One of my favorite trips was going to the town of Banos. ATVing through the town was one of the most amazing and freeing moments of my life. I also loved being able to try all of the wonderful new foods, such as chifles, coco batidos, empanadas, jugo de mora and popcorn in soup. Everyone one of my experiences contributed to an incredible semester. All of these things would not have been possible without the incredible L&LI staff.

Meeting my homestay family was one of the most nerve-racking moment. But, immediately I was reassured by my director and welcomed with kind words and hugs from homestay mom. I ended up having the most beautiful homestay experience that I could have imagined.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would