Trust in me when I say

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I was humbled by the beauty I saw in Ireland. I believe if you decide to study abroad at the University of College Cork you would find the same happiness here. My roommates and I decided to go to an International party that was hosted by the University my first night here. Those parties are such good craic and they are just one of the things that made my year the most incredible one yet! That night we all decided to walk home instead of taking the bus (FYI I highly recommend walking everywhere!!) There was this group of Irish students walking in front of us singing "I love you Baby" "And if it's quite all right" and in that moment I knew I chose the right place. The challenging coursework, building international friendships, and endless adventure was soo much more than I anticipated. I cannot thank the University of College Cork and the people I met here enough for my amazing experience.

Get out there and Study Abroad, Cheers!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
YES, pictures are a must when going abroad! However, I would have been more in the moment rather than looking through the lens of my camera.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Skyla,

Thank you so very much for sharing some of your favorite UCC memories in your review. I am thrilled to hear (or rather, read) that you felt at home in Cork and that you enjoyed your studies and adventures. I hope you get to come back to visit soon!

-Caela Provost, US Representative, University College Cork